Leaving without saying Goodbye

There's a difference in dipping out on a random party or get together compared to being a legitimate house guest and dipping out with a goodbye, thank you or eff you.

I pretty much did this when I left one of my jobs. Emailed my resignation then 5 mins later I left my badge with the only coworker that was in at the time (8:30am) and walked right out.

Visited that spot again because I was still cool with people there and old coworkers were butt hurt because I didn’t say bye or that I was even leaving

After rereading this thread I am convinced more than ever that OP did the right thing. Saying bye is for libs and soy Bois. When I leave a place the only way they know I left is because the conversation turns back into CRT discussions about Vegetable Wraps. The only thing OP did wrong was not steal his friend's car instead of taking an Uber.

This is a professional right here 🤝🤝
Only say bye to certain individuals at a party trying to link up with again. Otherwise I just choose to slip out of large engagements. Most of the time unless you had a decent conversation with someone they won't remember you or care if you say bye. The times when a chick does mention you didn't say bye is because they were trying to move things forward.

Get friends your own age.

this is so weird..

Imagine being “grown” and acting like this,

this made me mad.

What a waste of font.

Saw this pic on FB I think, instantly thought of this thread.
169157587_10227203749066075_5707538238542001130_n.jpg

Getting there on time allows maximum efficiency for your stealth exit. You can always say, "Yea I was there from the beginning " when anyone questions you.

Damn, I re-read last night and wasn’t going to bump it but since adobecs4 adobecs4 did the honors…we still need to know what Tia was saying in front of the niece that was OD disrespectful
1685542651115.gif

Did I mention the time my friends threw me a birthday “get together”/Getty…. And I didn’t even show up?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had my clothes laid out like the first day of school. Man I really just slept the whole night :lol: :lol:

Was it supposed to be a surprise or did you knowingly sleep through a function that was thrown in your honor? If it is that latter, that is way grimier than leaving without saying goodbye. I hope you apologized because even though they still got to drink, smoke/consume other recreational drugs, etc. the fact you couldn't be bothered to make an appearance is pretty disrespectful IMO.

"I'm gonna go pull the car around" silent exit is still undefeated :pimp:
Some folks probably still waiting for you to "pull the car around."
Did I mention the time my friends threw me a birthday “get together”/Getty…. And I didn’t even show up?

Had my clothes laid out like the first day of school. Man I really just slept the whole night :lol: :lol:
"These ain't the droids you were looking for," but this is the thread you were looking for. :smh:

😃 from 👂 to 👂 and I am so proud of what you did. It’s your party and you can cry if you want to cry if you want to. It was the day of YOUR BIRTH not there’s and you can do whatever you please. I hope your friends left multiple messages on Jan 6 to make sure you took da deuce on Nancy’s desk. LFG

Back
Top Bottom