LeBron & Danny getting they boogie on....

My son Noah don't play that +%+!#++#
pimp.gif

This is making me despise LeBron, how can he continue to be such an attention +%#!+ as a male? Makes no sense to me. I have a lot of respect for Noah, I'lltake him on my squad any day. He wasn't having the LeBron's disrespecting his team.

Noah - "#*+% outta here with that"
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

This is making me despise LeBron, how can he continue to be such an attention +%#!+ as a male? Makes no sense to me. I have a lot of respect for Noah, I'll take him on my squad any day. He wasn't having the LeBron's disrespecting his team.

Noah - "#*+% outta here with that"
roll.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you want to dance, go to all star weekend and participate in the dunk contest. This is his job, not a club.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Someone pulls this on the Cavs in the playoffs, guess who's going to be EXTRA salty....

that ego is HUGE.
yep i 100% agree let orlando start dancing in the playoffs hes gona have a fit
tired.gif

Danny Green - what a tool. a rookie dancing during the game? see you in the nbdl soon.

this is good material for when they get eliminated in the playoffs

I already pre-ordered 3 gifs

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Someone pulls this on the Cavs in the playoffs, guess who's going to be EXTRA salty....

that ego is HUGE.
yep i 100% agree let orlando start dancing in the playoffs hes gona have a fit
tired.gif

that and he'll probably storm off the court and pull a 1991 pistons after the game as well. at this point in the season, the cavs aren't ready mentallyto beat boston or orlando in a 7 game series. the season is young but they just don't seem ready to take the next step yet.

my respect for Noah goes up and for Lebron goes down.. I used to be a huge Lebron fan... i don't exactly dislike the guy now.. but over the last year or soyou can say that I'm headed in that direction..

Amazes me how many dudes can dislike someone and get so mad at someone for dancing while making millions of dollars doing something they love, and doing itwell..... hell id be dancing too

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

If the cavs end up losing to the Magic in the playoffs i hope D12 starts dancing
laugh.gif
I'm not even going to sit here and front. If someone beats the Cavs in the playoffs, they should start dancing like they were at their Seniorprom. *waits for someone to edit it to "when"
eyes.gif

%%*@ would be epic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LBJ might honestly try to throw hands for the first time in his life.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dude's ego has gotten so @+$#@*# out of hand, but he's still my favorite player (other than CP3). That said, I still need my avy of Bron Bron doingthat dance.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

no. i would love to see bron through hands.
especially at guys like capt jack, ben wallace, artest. finals, artest vs bron.
i would love to artest "dance" after each win.

that ego is HUGE.
i hope dwight howard starts dancing all over the damn arena
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom