LeBron & Danny getting they boogie on....

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The Cavs obviously as an organization are very good at losing

Fixed.
laugh.gif

my only problem is when dudes pick and choose when they want to act like pricks. if you are going to do this, do it all the time. do it when you are playingthe magic or the lakers and see what happens then. but it wont happen.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

indifferent.gif
who is this bootleg jim rome?

Word
laugh.gif

But the Bulls are trash, LeBron just wanted to dance to kill time. Dude didn't even have to play, Bulls should be happy LeBron respected them enough tosuit up in a uniform.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Amazes me how many dudes can dislike someone and get so mad at someone for dancing while making millions of dollars doing something they love, and doing it well..... hell id be dancing too

You'd be a douche then. It amazes me how rare class, honor, and respect is nowadays. I can understand if Lebron was being disrespected and he responded,but there's no evidence of that happening. His money and talent doesn't give him the right to be an idiot like that, he needs to check himself.

I used to think Lebron was a cool guy, but I've started to dislike him more and more, especially after the comments he made post-game. Even after Noah wasrespectful he still takes a shot at the guy saying he was mad because he wasn't playing well.
indifferent.gif
at Lebron, nothing worse than being ignorant and a hipocrite.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Amazes
me how many dudes can dislike someone and get so mad at someone for
dancing while making millions of dollars doing something they love, and
doing it
well..... hell id be dancing too

You'd be a douche
then. It amazes me how rare class, honor, and respect is nowadays. I
can understand if Lebron was being disrespected and he responded, but
there's no evidence of that happening. His money and talent doesn't
give him the right to be an idiot like that, he needs to check himself.

I used to think Lebron was a cool guy, but I've started to dislike him
more and more, especially after the comments he made post-game. Even
after Noah was respectful he still takes a shot at the guy saying he
was mad because he wasn't playing well.
indifferent.gif
at Lebron, nothing worse than being ignorant and a hipocrite.

Noah was respectful in the post game interview... LeBron didn't know what he said after the game yet.... he took a shot at him because the last thing Noahwas saying wasn't respectful at all

NFL players celebrate when they get in the endzone..... soccer players slide to their knees, run, jump and scream after a goal..... winning is a goodfeeling... and its boring just sitting there and watching a game thats a blowout... so they decide to have fun dancing.... if youre on the other team anddon't like that... then its simple.... WIN THE GAME... and then dance all you want

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

We talkin bout dancing????

dancing???

Not the game, not the game......

Dancing???
Word. It's just not that serious.

so dancing, isnt disrespectful? its one thing to do it on the bench, but when you're ON THE COURT?
thats straight up arrogant, disrespectful, and cocky.
its like the same thing when he didnt shake anyones hand during the finals game, or when J.R. did that walk when he hit that 3 during the lakers game duringthe playoffs.
i didnt mind what smith did, although some people blew off. i gave bron the benefit of the doubt about walking out, but thought it was still disrespectfuleither way.
i respect him as an player, but when it comes to attitude and how he brings himself, i have no respect for him whatsoever now.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

my only problem is when dudes pick and choose when they want to act like pricks. if you are going to do this, do it all the time. do it when you are playing the magic or the lakers and see what happens then. but it wont happen.
COSIGN.

If you gonna dance, then dance EVERY game...not just against soft $+* team. I wanna see how Ron Ron, KG, and D12 would react to LBJ'sbuffonery.

Noah Is juss hating cuz he aint LeBron...& cuz dey was getting scraped lmao
&& Come on guys, let then have fun !

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

my only problem is when dudes pick and choose when they want to act like pricks. if you are going to do this, do it all the time. do it when you are playing the magic or the lakers and see what happens then. but it wont happen.
COSIGN.

If you gonna dance, then dance EVERY game...not just against soft $+* team. I wanna see how Ron Ron, KG, and D12 would react to LBJ's buffonery.

QFT

Im usually against some of Lebrons antics but these dudes need to pull their skirts up. He dancin on his sideline in his huddle ya'll actin like hestopped and started twirling with the ball on some And 1 %!$. Shouldn't be getting your %#* handed to you like that and the boy wouldn't bedancing
grin.gif

Lebron looked like a straight clown.

You supposed to be the "best" player in the world and you dancing like a kid that just learned how to dance for the first time.

so dancing, isnt disrespectful? its one thing to do it on the bench, but when you're ON THE COURT?

He wasn't on the court. He had on his full warmups, should have been clue enough. Dudes are just getting their panties in a wad because they keep losing.

He can dance all he wants...but let me just if YOU are on the opposing team and you don't step to him or say something...you're a bird. Plain andsimple. If it was somebody like Captain Jack out there Lebron would have gotten hands put on him

Originally Posted by RoOk

Noah Is juss hating cuz he aint LeBron...& cuz dey was getting scraped lmao
&& Come on guys, let then have fun !

shut the %%*! up

and my dude Noah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

indifferent.gif
who is this bootleg jim rome?

Exactly what i thought.

Who cares that he dances ITS A GAME!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN AND ENTERTAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The U.S. is becoming hypersensitive to everything these days.

And i think everyone forgot that dude is only 24 years old.....let the dude live a little.

Back
Top Bottom