LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Last Time Bron Wasn’t Playing in the Playoffs

Saddam was still alive
Drake was still asking his moms for tuna sandwiches
DJ Paul and juicy j were still friends
Harden still looked like this

Smush Parker was a Laker starter
smush-parker-lakers.jpg

add on...

This second season with the Lakers is going to be a total **** show with Ty Lue as HC. How did Jeanie let Lebron hijack the organization like this is beyond me. Phil Jackson is dying laughing at her I’m sure of it.

LeBozo can't even get Ty Lue and his dumbass stans think he's going to be able to bring in elite free agents?!?!

Enjoy maxing Kemba and Vucevic.

Did Kawhi Just Put LeBron's Legacy on Life Support By Going to the Finals His First Year Out East?
Kawhi-Leonard-doesn_t-view-LeBron-James-as-a-measuring-stick.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did...to-the-finals-his-first-year-out-east.711022/

The last time Kawhi Leonard made it to the Finals from the Western Conference was in 2014. That was 5 years ago and on a loaded Spurs team with 3 other Hall of Famers by his side. Now in his first year out East with no other star by his side, let alone a Hall of Famer, he makes it to the Finals.

The Western Conference exposed LeBron earlier this year as he failed to even make it to the playoffs. And now Kawhi has exposed just how easy it is for any superstar from the West to come East and do what LeBron has been doing the last 8 years.

Kawhi just put LeBron's legacy on life support.

It Just Hit Me That Steph Curry Will Surpass Bron in Rings This Year

b79907b505c02eaf5bcfb4200f9b4800-613x613.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/it-...-will-surpass-bron-in-rings-this-year.710891/

This lil dude will have passed Bron, Bird, DWade and will have matched Tony Parker

I don't wanna do it but I gotta give mans his props. I watched Bron struggle for damn near a decade to get his first rings and now Steph bout to exceed him in less time.

When they win, because they will win of course, Steph will solidify himself as the 2nd best pg alltime no argument. I will even go as far as to say he will enter top 10 all time discussions.

We are witnesses?

Last edited:
^

Absolutely.

And the clearest evidence is the way his stans are behaving in the playoff thread. Those idiots may need to be monitored in about a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom