LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Champion mode Lebron
Lebronfishing1.jpg

Colin's definitely on the payroll.

I mean I guess. I hear people make lists and have Wilt on there and I ask them to cite their favorite game or something and they can’t. Some People have never seen MJ play but throw him up just because

People rightfully laughing at Magic....but many in the media circles were saying the same thing. Talking about this being a chance to get Bron “off the ball” and surround him with “playmakers”. Bron was with that too at the time.

Those same shooters that he was surrounded by in the weak east that got him to the finals were seen as “bums”....and they were calling for something else to be done.

Now, Bron wants the Cavs roster he had last year :lol:. Can’t make it up. Excuses on excuses.

Good listen right here:

Personally don't like either one of there takes on the subject, I don't know if it was that clip or another one. However they made it seem like Kobe was Paul Pierce and it is absurd to even think about putting him in the GOAT conversation. I don't think he is the GOAT, however certainly of his era. So many want to just go Jordan ---> LeBron GOAT and it was just the wild west out here until he showed up.

Dude really thinks players are hating on LeBron and are only picking Jordan to get back at LeBron. I did enjoy Skip's argument that these players didn't even see MJ play and they know based off stats and eye test he was better.

Welp, didn't see that coming. I thought for sure Walton would be gone first :lol:

Can't wait to hear the spin on this.

I 100% believe Magic was actually fired, but both sides want to try to save face so they won't look like [more of] a disaster to outsiders and potential FAs. Imagine firing a beloved guy like Magic, with all that he's done for that franchise. It would be a PR disaster, so both probably agreed to part ways in this fashion. Still though, year 1 with Lebron, and he's already had a hand in getting someone practically fired. This could not have gone any better :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom