Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So if you had money for only one shoe, you went with the Steels. I got the steels too but if I could only get one, it was definitely the Lebron KP.

After reading the Complex and Nike articles on previous Lebrons, the KP could be one of the highlight color ways. Obviously, we haven't seen the cereals, ASG, etc.

Finally got my tracking info from ndc just now. Mine was supposed to be delivered on Thursday but now it says scheduled for early delivery on Wednesday. I cannot wait to rock these bad boys, this is my first pair of Lebron's now that I have just retired from the Jordan game.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by jmadidas2001 View Post

It's Pink...

The color is...

Brave Blue/Mineral Teal/Atomic Pink

JM

That's what I was thinking/hoping for but the latest pics look mango/orange.

I also don't like the highlight around the nike check in the lates pics too. Hopefully some better pics coming soon

They have matching LeBron Elite socks for the AvM already. I got those along with the blk/red when I picked up the KP. But I'm not planning to get the AvM though

Finally got my tracking info from ndc just now. Mine was supposed to be delivered on Thursday but now it says scheduled for early delivery on Wednesday. I cannot wait to rock these bad boys, this is my first pair of Lebron's now that I have just retired from the Jordan game.

Same delivery update for me.

Every time I look at this shoe, I smile. A true "crowning "achievement from nike. The design will go down in history as one of nike's best and most classic. I'm just wondering how they can top the kings pride colorway cause I know of a fact they have something better lurking.
Nike always have something up their sleeve. Can't wait to see what they got coming for this shoe.

Got a chance to try these on tonight. They feel very low to the ground. I was a little disappointed in how the Lunar/Zoom felt in comparison to the X's. Will still give them a go though..

Really loving this shoe really comfy have not had a chance to wear out but first impression from trying on is i like a lot more than lebron x.  

I can why people are hesitant on dropping the 200$ but if you do a lil research and are patient there is quitea few ways to get bellow retail i got mine using a 20$ off vip coupon from footlocker but also had a coupon for finishline just in case.

I can why people are hesitant on dropping the 200$ but if you do a lil research and are patient there is quitea few ways to get bellow retail i got mine using a 20$ off vip coupon from footlocker but also had a coupon for finishline just in case.

Had a 15% off coupon to hibbet when I got mines

I was able to get $20 off with free shipping from fnl.

i wish they had a miami heat hat with these colors in the logo just like this

smokin.gif

So sizing compared to lebron 10?
For me...the 10s were roomy through the heel and mid foot but the toe box was still short, snug, and narrow and bothered my big toe, the 11s were reverse as the mid foot was pretty snug and although it was narrow the toe box was a little longer and I had more room towards the front.  I like the 10s .5 up but the 11s TTS. This is of course my feet. Hoped this helped. 

Last edited:
View media item 616747Performance Review

Alright I wear a size 9 in everything. LeBron X, Kobe's, Jordan's and bought a size 9. The comfort was great right when I put them on my foot. The only thing I was skeptical about was how tight it was in the toe box. After warming up it was a little weird how tight it was in the toe box and loose through the rest of my foot. I immediately recognized that the back of the shoe was rubbing on my heel pretty bad and after about 30 minutes I already had a blister on both of my feet. :smh: It reminded me of the rubbing from the Kobe 7's but on the heel. I had to listen them up a lot also after the thirty minutes because my toe box felt way too tight. The comfort is amazing though! It felt like the LeBron X and Kobe 8 had a baby. The shoe is really responsive to any cuts and turns and the traction is amazing. I'm hoping after I break them in the heel will be alright. So after 2 hours of hooping I really like the comfort and responsiveness but hate the heel blister and how tight the toe box is.

Back
Top Bottom