Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Practically every time a new model/colorway drops there are guys on NT claiming that those who slept will be looking for them in the coming months and years. Normally I brush it off as people trying to justify their purchase, but I really think these have the potential to be one of the better XIs. The KPs are unique but not in a hypebeast sort of way, which has really defined modern sneaker releases post South Beaches.

Last edited:
So awesome that the Kobe 8 insert fits perfectly with these. No need for a shoe rotation when I can have an insert rotation

Lol so you just gonna wear one shoe, all dwy everyday just change the insert?

I have wide feet when TTS they starting to break in now, but i warn you i was getting the bron effect until i laced them loose, by that i mean my pinky toe was going numb due to the tightness of the toebox pushing it under my other toe

So watch out yall

I'm thinking about getting those this will also be my first pair of LBJ nice pic and thanks for the infor.

Kool I'll be on the look out for them, I hearing next year Jordan is doing something for the retro 6 any infor will be appreciated

Quick Q: has there been any legit talk/confirmation of a blackout pair? :nerd: I know they've been doing a pair of all-blacks for a few yrs now but I haven't seen anything about doing it on the XI's yet.

Kool I'll be on the look out for them, I hearing next year Jordan is doing something for the retro 6 any infor will be appreciated
white infrared and maybe September blues. You could of just looked up air jordan 6 on NT

Last edited:
Quick Q: has there been any legit talk/confirmation of a blackout pair? :nerd: I know they've been doing a pair of all-blacks for a few yrs now but I haven't seen anything about doing it on the XI's yet.

Did the 10s have a blackout cw? Can't remember, but if there was to be a blackout cw, I believe it would look something like the sample/test wear pair Bron had on when pics 1st surfaced

So here are mine from DSG...

Double-boxed
View media item 617815
Funny how the box is larger on the 11.5s
View media item 617816
Shoes
View media item 617819
Sole shot
View media item 617820
Camera flash
View media item 617825
Tried them both on. I'm a true sz 11, but have a wide foot. Had more lockdown in the 11 than the 11.5, but didn't get the show widening on the 11.5 as much as the 11. I wear my shoes with laces loose anyway, so probably going to send back the 11.5 for an extra size 11 as an extra pair.

Back
Top Bottom