Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
We thought the what the Kobe vii was gonna be unique to the shoe too...
Plus there was rumors of a cork spizike

View media item 814108

But the what the kobes weren't even the first "what the" shoes though. You could really say that about any shoe but it would be pointless to argue. I just think that nike would've jumped on that if they were to do another cork shoe, seeing as how they capitalized on the what the shoes from the next year of models (kobe 7 to kobe 8, kd v, bron 10). but if there's one thing I can say, anything can happen.

i am probably the only person who doesnt like the crown jewel Xs.. I dont understand why an all plum colored shoe is so desired.. 

cw is nice but how they dropped out the air and was so limited making them unattainable but they had a few models to adapt that cw and be executed nicely as the crown jewel as well but since they aren't limited they are still sitting.

Here's a pair i copped View media item 814155

my FNL order is still in "pending" status tho   
laugh.gif

got my gator kings in like everyone else. these are incredible. easily #2 to me right under the king's prides.

Second set of GK laces are Mardi Gras beads inspired. Too flashy for the GK with so much going on already. Gotta find a colorway that needs it.

I never get on this thread but boot me after I get this off my chest! There are not even the slimmest/slightest chance that the gamma 11 is anywhere as good as the windchill lebron x. Windchill without thinking

finally got the Brons in hand.  not as impressed as i thought i would be.  the glow in the dark definitely pops no doubt about that.  In general I'm happy to add them to the collection,  but def not my fav colorway of the 11.   BHM over these any day

my FNL order is still in "pending" status tho   
laugh.gif
same.   still processing.  just cancel the damn thing already.   tired of seeing it say "processing" when they and I know damn well we are going to get that cancellation email 

Interesting debate……my comparisons, for what they’re worth:

Away XI > Pressure & Away X

Home X > Graffiti XI

Gamma Blue XI > Windchill X

Jade X > TW XI

Xmas X > Xmas XI

BHM XI > BHM X

Gator King XI > AS X

AvM XI vs. Dolphins X - TIE

Elite X vs. Elite XI – still too early to tell

EXT X vs. EXT XI – probably the X, but I don’t really care about them
agree except the windchill vs gamma blue. Windchills>>>

Windchill was cheeks. Best thing about was they were a platform for the iceman or silver surfer custom lol goes to show how memorable they are or will be. But to each it's own

Speaking of my state Florida and my City Tampa, hopefully the rumor of the HOH at international mall is true. It'll be nicer and hopefully keeps all the ***** away that go to university!!

smh....y'all really arguing about your personal opinions?....there is no right answer, everyone got they own taste and thats a good thing!...would it make y'all happy if everyone agreed with whatever u like and rocked the same stuff?

Back
Top Bottom