Legit Check Space Jam 11s 2009

These are a non authorized pair of Space Jam's ... everyone has an opinion on this some say fake and some say real .... one thing is for sure though they were not produced in 2009 ... the icy blue sole was not featured on the 09 pair and if these were release day pairs they would have some yellowing .... so it's up too you but if i'm gonna be dropping re seller prices on some Space Jam's i'd rather have a real retail pair from 2009

The spacing of the Jumpman on the tongue looks right, the patent leather curvature looks good, the 23 on the heel looks legit.
But it's the first pair i see with clear soles. Usually they've become yellow these days. May be 3 reasons:
(1) good storage
(2) outdated photo (from when the shoe was freshly released)
(3) fake

Last edited:
unauthorized pair .. save your money , or just buy a real pair from 09

Last edited:
Made the mistake of purchasing first before investigating. Ill find out when they get here. Ill let you know.

Word, saw this website also, glad i held out, been scammed twice in the last week for fake shoes, woulda been pissed if this happened again! What i find weird is they do in fact have the slide out box, which was featured on the 09's right?

09 space jam comes with clear sole.
Good storage or outdated photo doesn't make the sole to be blue tint, so those are just very good quality fakes.

If you saran wrap and air tight seal the space jam 11s. Would that be able to stop the yellowing of the bottom of the sole?

nothing will stop the yellowing. authentic space jams were made in 2009 so just by age they will yellow

Does anyone know where I can buy legit jordan 11 space jams. Size 11.5 or 12. Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom