b8536b3a668c940ac7f168ea76719f028f9cc5b6_r.gif

THERE WE GO...EVERYBODY NEED TO HAVE THE TEAM RAW SIG
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

rocking old thrift store clothes

I already do this.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Not jerseys and stuff, but I cop old school sweaters and shirts that are in good condition. If you know stuff about old brands, you can find some gems. (Found an original Izod Lacoste v-neck sweater at a random place.)

I'm all for a word, tho. I got a bunch of people at my university saying stuff I got from NT. How about saying something like "Henz?" Or "Snappy," shout out to ohsnaps88.

Ex: "That dunk by Lebron was so henz."
"Son is wearing pink skinny jeans? Mad snappy, fam."

Edit: Let's bring back overalls.
overalls1.jpg

pimp.gif

Real Talk.. the word "schooop"

You pronounce it fast, so youre literally saying "SKOOP"

It doesnt really have any meaning, but you can say it whenever the !$$+ you want. me and this one group of friends i hang with say it all the time.. it's aight

For example, you can say schoop when u catch something or when u make a cup in BP.. ball goes into the cup.. "SKOOP"

Real Talk.. the word "schooop"

You pronounce it fast, so youre literally saying "SKOOP"

It doesnt really have any meaning, but you can say it whenever the !$$+ you want. me and this one group of friends i hang with say it all the time.. it's aight

For example, you can say schoop when u catch something or when u make a cup in BP.. ball goes into the cup.. "SKOOP"

After reading all of the suggestions, I think bring back fanny packs would be dope as hell.
-NO ONE wears fanny packs...when they do, they are laughed at
-they are inexpensive
-they are useful

I think I could easily start a fanny pack trend at my high school. Even if no one here on NT wants to do it, I might start one at school just for the hell of it
pimp.gif

After reading all of the suggestions, I think bring back fanny packs would be dope as hell.
-NO ONE wears fanny packs...when they do, they are laughed at
-they are inexpensive
-they are useful

I think I could easily start a fanny pack trend at my high school. Even if no one here on NT wants to do it, I might start one at school just for the hell of it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

who remebers when NT tried to start a new word... thats JEEZY.

as in that cool.

Thats a good idea. Lets turn an NTers name into an adjective and put it into heavy conversational rotation.

For example, instead of saying something like "That was cool" we could say somethin like "That was _____" 
Choosing a S/N would give us the exclusive knowledge of the origin of the trend as well as proof of its creation.
We would only need to decide on a word or S/N we all are cool with.

YO that was 
DIRTY? 
HENZO?  
possible. who/what else we got?
nerd.gif

Yo last night I Ginzo'd all over my girl.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

who remebers when NT tried to start a new word... thats JEEZY.

as in that cool.

Thats a good idea. Lets turn an NTers name into an adjective and put it into heavy conversational rotation.

For example, instead of saying something like "That was cool" we could say somethin like "That was _____" 
Choosing a S/N would give us the exclusive knowledge of the origin of the trend as well as proof of its creation.
We would only need to decide on a word or S/N we all are cool with.

YO that was 
DIRTY? 
HENZO?  
possible. who/what else we got?
nerd.gif

Yo last night I Ginzo'd all over my girl.

lets start rockin chords, they dont look that bad and i think everyone would buy some..

lets start rockin chords, they dont look that bad and i think everyone would buy some..

i say fanny packs alot of bodybuilders and skaters in south america wear them but to have US the people of NT not only wear them but make it a trend would be EPIC!

i say fanny packs alot of bodybuilders and skaters in south america wear them but to have US the people of NT not only wear them but make it a trend would be EPIC!

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I already do this.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Not jerseys and stuff, but I cop old school sweaters and shirts that are in good condition. If you know stuff about old brands, you can find some gems. (Found an original Izod Lacoste v-neck sweater at a random place.)

I'm all for a word, tho. I got a bunch of people at my university saying stuff I got from NT. How about saying something like "Henz?" Or "Snappy," shout out to ohsnaps88.

overalls1.jpg

pimp.gif

yup

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I already do this.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

overalls1.jpg

pimp.gif

yup

Back
Top Bottom