Lets take it back to 01-03...Velour Suits

i only had a Rocawear joint....but Akademiks use to kill it though
pimp.gif

....not to mention Sean John

I still rock my pants with a white tee sometimes when I just need to run out to the store or something and ain't really trying to style anybody out.

they was hot but i still see these yung kids wearin em....all i can do is SMH and chuckle.

had a bunch of flavors in the simple sean john joint with the script
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nothing more comfy or easy than tossing a white t, white ones and that sj velour

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I still rock my pants with a white tee sometimes when I just need to run out to the store or something and ain't really trying to style anybody out.
Same here
I had a grey Jordan Brand set, but i never really wore them as a whole set. I wore those pants almost all the time back in HS
laugh.gif
, the jacket, not so much

Used to kill it with the Silver Pelle
Pelle velour, black Bart devil Ice Berg
tee, white gold cross & chain '36 in.
wit the Euro Silver Flightposites.......

I was DOIN IT!!!!

That was my go to fit for the clubs
back in 01
laugh.gif

I see a lot of older dudes 30s-40s rocking them. I guess they're trying to recapture their use.

guilty as charged. i had a few sean john suits. but they were fresh with a white tee and all white ones.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

guilty as charged. i had a few sean john suits. but they were fresh with a white tee and all white ones.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone remember when the sweatpants with the cargo pockets were hot.

that was like back when i was in 7th grade.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

me too man!!! joints are hella comfortable.

Never had one of them awful monstrosities...I used to fire !+!%*% up for wearing that #%!%. If you was dude in DC and you was rocking velour you were gettingmobbed on. Only females got a pass for that #%!%.

I had a southpole one, didnt have the bread back than for sj or rocawear, akademiks did kill it tho

i was just talking about this with a friend. when jennifer lopez came out in the I'm Real video with the juicy velour short suit, i went out and copped 3colors AND i got fresh white on whites. cuz you HAD to have the fresh white on whites.

laugh.gif
I seen an old dude wearing a fake Gucci one yesterday.
Was walking in the building and heard some girls laughing.
As soon as I seen him I knew what it was. Joint was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom