Letter to a Simp (aka 75% of NT males) vol. FriendzOWNED

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

9b6355384872320bf7d028a67c01422468d2e29.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

You all know this is FAKE right?? This is from the ONION. They make parody videos and stuff like that. Its funny as hell but its not a actual letter.

Check out their video on the PS3. LMAO

GOOGLE - Piece of Sh*t 3 video

eek.gif

we know this fam
laugh.gif
the pertinent information still applies...

It is hilarious and I think the majority of dudes get friend zoned at least once in their lifetime. It's the ones who live and learn that do well. I meanI remember this happening back then when I was naive but smartened up and its smooth sailing

smh.gif
never again I got friendzoned so bad my sophmore year, chick used to call me every day and wanna chill, but everytime I would go for the kill she would comeup with a excuse, while the whole time she was letting two other dudes from another county beat her guts in.

I finally got my pimp hand strong cussed that @!#$% out and kept it moving

!$%* you tameka

put it like this....a chick is playing games...some other dude is tearing her %%$ out and she doesnt wanna seem like a ho to you because she knows that allyou'll see her as anyway after the fact..

i dont even beef with the dude....it's on the chick t choose so if she chooses him, next female will be better...

smh.gif
we've all been friendzoned... happened to me earlier this year... good thing about that tho... she hooked me up wit her friend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

You need females like this to keep it real with you. I don't even bother trying to be friends with a chick if I'm interested. Its more like "Let's kick it and chill and see where it heads." I tell em from jump I cut losses early and they always complain about but its my life.
QFT
not having female friends to keep it real is why some of yall still get these rejection friend zone letters
a "female friend" is very subjective, so we could argue circles around the issue, but I aint seein the logic in you saying not friending chicks means you are gonna "get these rejection friend zone letters"

It does give you a little more insight into the crazy world that is a females mind though. But no, there is no direct correlation between havingplatonic female friends and NOT getting friendzOWNED by a girl that you do like.. but it has helped me switch my game up immensely.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've actually had to friendzone a couple birds..

one cuz she a friends family
mad.gif

and the other....well........
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol, I'm surprised at the vocab game of this chick and the sincerity to back up her rejection. Its just so well put together, anyways I think this istrue... If you want to get at a chick, get at her like you mean it when you first meet her, let her know that you want to be more than just friends. Capitalizeon the chance when you make her feel the most happiest instead of just making her happy everyday, she will just think of you as a really good friend. Before Iget flamed or whatever, I never said I have game or knowledge of females.

Men and women were not meant to be friends. Its on or off like a light switch.

A (electrical) connection consists of a male and female plug, its either plugged in or its not. You dont even half plug into a socket and try to figure outwhether you want to plug it in all the way or pull it out and then your house catches on fire and you die a little bit inside because you remembered that shespent the night with Ricky the night before.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

What if you friendzone other chicks? Cause so many claim to be cool, then we pipe, then they flip out.
Words of wisdom from my personal experience, don't friendzone chicks you've been tagging for longer than a year.....it gets awkward andwhen you break the news to them they get furious

Whats wrong with having females in the friendzone if you still smashing other randoms?

I get mad hookups from my female friends... get driven around running errands including needing rides to the airport, picks up the tab for dinner at times,excellent birthday/xmas gifts, dudes they dating always hook me up, used as substitute dates just in case, and the best part you can talk to them to get afemale's perspective for girl related issues.

Yah I agree smashing or letting em go down on u is always a PLUS, but if you getting some on the side regardless, having female friends in my opinion is great.

having female friends is cool. they're great to put you on with their homegirls and when you need advice.

FriendZone is when you're trying to bag and get stuck as "Just a Friend" word to the Biz

nothing wrong w/ having female friends....as long as you treat them just like one of your boys. dont go about treating them like your gf or you will be in thefriendzone asap.

Back
Top Bottom