Letter to my parents

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Ur gay? But ur still a virgin tho. YNGS!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw but good luck man, hopefully they're not +$!%# about it. what's important is that you are true to yourself

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

My first thought is if people are OK with acting on their inclination toward the opposite sex why the need to announce it? I mean if it's normal to be gay as you say it is then why do you have to tell your parents?

That would be like me writing a letter to my parents saying that I appreciate how great they were but I have to say I have a nose. I want them to know it's not their fault and I figured out that I had this nose since I was 2 but I just didn't know what it was called at the time. So now that I know and am ok and realize it's perfectly normal I am writing to tell them.

I just don't understand, if you don't feel there is anything to be ashamed of then don't be.
You mean the same sex?

The reason people come out is because society has deemed homosexuality as some taboo/unnatural thing that people should be ashamed of. Your nose analogy is, to put it frankly, unbelievably stupid. I'm guessing no one ever told you it was wrong to have a nose or that you were somehow different for having one.

I would assume coming out isn't so much acknowledging shame as it is a courageous move to try to get the support of those closest to you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS !*$%! REALLY THOUGHT THAT THE HAVING A NOSE ANALOGY MADE SENSE
USING BIG WORDS LIKE "INCLINATION," AND USING PROPER PUNCTUATION AT TIMES
..BUT HE ******ED THO LOL

why is everybody saying it won't end well?
smh.gif

NT is about to lose half its members with this thread.

live free man, be you.

your gay? and your asking people to pray for you? Don't religious people hate you?

On another note good luck
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom