LFL Lingerie Football League

They are nasty out there. Hot chicks with crazy good bodies, just destroying each other. I love watching it.

They are nasty out there. Hot chicks with crazy good bodies, just destroying each other. I love watching it.

My (female) cousin's girl plays for Chicago
pimp.gif

Despite what some people may say about exploitation and whatnot, I do appreciate that they actually play hard and play seriously. At least it lends some credibility to the institution.

Despite what some people may say about exploitation and whatnot, I do appreciate that they actually play hard and play seriously. At least it lends some credibility to the institution.

a chick i know plays for the san diego team, she stopped going to school and playing softball because its like a full time job.

a chick i know plays for the san diego team, she stopped going to school and playing softball because its like a full time job.

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

Back
Top Bottom