Lil Wayne Drought Part 7 Cover Art

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by airjordan05

people are getting too sensitive over this cover, wayne is not and has never been affliated with the empire, the empire steals songs makes corny covers and put the music out that was not meant to be heard. its a damn cover that wayne had nothing to do with, half the comments in here already are more offensive then that cover. SMH find something else ot talk about then OD'ing over this.

and to be happy at anothers man downfall and doing time in the box is childish. everyone makes mistakes and he made one that he shouldnt have.
I don't give a %*+# what you think I'm just happy he won't be releasing the +$!$ he calls music for a while.

I'm not happy he's in jail and has to suffer, I'm happy I don't have to deal with hearing new stuff from him.
laugh.gif
Does someone force you to listen to him?
grin.gif

people are getting too sensitive over this cover, wayne is not and has never been affliated with the empire, the empire steals songs makes corny covers and put the music out that was not meant to be heard. its a damn cover that wayne had nothing to do with, half the comments in here already are more offensive then that cover. SMH find something else ot talk about then OD'ing over this.

and to be happy at anothers man downfall and doing time in the box is childish. everyone makes mistakes and he made one that he shouldnt have.
I don't give a %*+# what you think I'm just happy he won't be releasing the +$!$ he calls music for a while.

I'm not happy he's in jail and has to suffer, I'm happy I don't have to deal with hearing new stuff from him.
laugh.gif
stop downloading his songs then?

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

laugh.gif
stop downloading his songs then?
And stop watching MTV, VH1 and BET. Stop listening to the radio too.

disgusting mockery of christianity...and people act like Illuminati conspiracists are completely wrong to think how they do...
smh.gif
..and I'm not even saying Wayne had anything to do with the cover art but the whole depiction is utterly disgusting.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

disgusting mockery of christianity...and people act like Illuminati conspiracists are completely wrong to think how they do...
smh.gif
..and I'm not even saying Wayne had anything to do with the cover art but the whole depiction is utterly disgusting.

I'm a christian...but man shut up with all that..its just a cover

can't wait to hear mixtape...don't care for the cover.
eyes.gif

wayne actually goes in today not yesterday...

Edit: never mind got postponed for another 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom