Lions are so badass!!! Vol: Poor Elephant

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:
Originally Posted by AirForce1King

djaward wrote:
I love this thread. Keep them videos coming. CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT.�

While�I'm kinda impressed by how he slumped this lion�a milisecond before he got rushed, I do NOT like these videos. I hope one of these lions shreds these fools real talk...
��
Dude, if they didn't shoot, a human being would have died.

Kill or be killed.

but all in all, the "human" had no business there.

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

djaward wrote:

While�I'm kinda impressed by how he slumped this lion�a milisecond before he got rushed, I do NOT like these videos. I hope one of these lions shreds these fools real talk...
��

Kill or be killed.

but all in all, the "human" had no business there.

DAMN NATURE YOU SCARY!!!

I am laughing so hard at these ____ of the jungle references.
laugh.gif
@ goons of the jungle. I can't stop. Yall have something here.

DAMN NATURE YOU SCARY!!!

I am laughing so hard at these ____ of the jungle references.
laugh.gif
@ goons of the jungle. I can't stop. Yall have something here.

i like watching lions on nature shows but i think tigers are more vicious though.  they look meaner too.  

i like watching lions on nature shows but i think tigers are more vicious though.  they look meaner too.  

jthagreat wrote:
ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

djaward wrote:

��

Kill or be killed.

�� but all in all, the "human" had no business there.
^Bingo. Let's say I go to Mars and a Martian rushes me and I body him. The Martian people aren't gonna be like "Well Marvin shouldn't have ran up on him." We invaded their territory. How does this apply to this situation. These fools go into these safaris armed with rifles for the SPORT. This isn't for research or anything. Their goal is to kill rare animals for the heck of it. There's a bunch where dude shoots a lion with a bow and arrow, dudes bodying rhinos and elephants from long range then high fiving afterwards. Stuff like that sickens me...

jthagreat wrote:
ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

djaward wrote:

��

Kill or be killed.

�� but all in all, the "human" had no business there.
^Bingo. Let's say I go to Mars and a Martian rushes me and I body him. The Martian people aren't gonna be like "Well Marvin shouldn't have ran up on him." We invaded their territory. How does this apply to this situation. These fools go into these safaris armed with rifles for the SPORT. This isn't for research or anything. Their goal is to kill rare animals for the heck of it. There's a bunch where dude shoots a lion with a bow and arrow, dudes bodying rhinos and elephants from long range then high fiving afterwards. Stuff like that sickens me...

Originally Posted by mloonz88

This was my first time ever seeing this but this was INCREDIBLE! The buffalo was like "Eff this getting bullied ##%. SQUUUUUUUAD UP!!!" Unbelievable...

this was mine too! holy $%!%, i thought the baby was done for, and it was surprising that, that croc tried to kill steal the baby
eek.gif
, was i the only one hoping for the buffalo's to push them in the water so the crocs could get at them?
that was a great vid.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mloonz88

This was my first time ever seeing this but this was INCREDIBLE! The buffalo was like "Eff this getting bullied ##%. SQUUUUUUUAD UP!!!" Unbelievable...

this was mine too! holy $%!%, i thought the baby was done for, and it was surprising that, that croc tried to kill steal the baby
eek.gif
, was i the only one hoping for the buffalo's to push them in the water so the crocs could get at them?
that was a great vid.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom