List Typical NTer Behavior, Likes/Dislikes, Stereotypes, etc.......Add Your Own.............

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Add yours to the list.......

-Want to start their own clothing line (calling a one shirt sample a clothing line)
smh.gif

-Want to open a sneaker store then the sub question "I want to apply for a Nike distribution account, How?"
-Most have or desire an M3.
-Swear by Apple, and then if someone asks for a laptop recommendation of i.e. $500, "You should get a mac." Dude said $500 tops and yet they stillrecommend a mac.
laugh.gif

-Cringe at the thought or even slight hint of homosexuality in a thread, yet be the one of the first ones to critique a guy's outfit in a WDYWT thread. Gofigure.
-Love Ralph Lauren clothing. See 300+thread.
-Hate Lil Wayne, Like Jay Z for only Reasonable doubt, and breath Kanye like if he's oxygen
-Love to ask what insert your fav. artist/celeb is wearing cause they gotta have it even though it may lookridiculous
-The grading scale of some nters concerning women is
eek.gif
eek.gif
I mean damn you better be pulling models left and right and none of that stuck onthe YNS bench
-Hot/Cold Katy Perry Song in reference to NTers in the JB forum who hate the signature Jordan shoe in the beginning then call it later one of the greatest.Make up your damn mind.
-Kobe. LeBron. Whistle. 'nuff said.
-Gotta think of more.......
nerd.gif

trying OD hard to be different/unique seems to be a trait of many people on this board. I'm not saying to be a sheep, but some dudes are clearly going outof their way to be different because they're attention %!*#@+ that couldn't get recognized any other way.

Dislike thick girls
Love Ben Barra
Dislike Nikes now
when get pissed off when newbs come in asking stupid questions
dislike the term "sneakerhead, shoe game"
Love everything Penny (from the GOAT of the Foams to them ugly !!* Foamboots)

-hate shirts with shoes on them
-everyone say they broke, but they postin their m3, gucci clothing ect..
-date super models
-90% dont like SUVs or trucks

@ss kissing on niketalk is crazy, you would think people got their own mind

Trying to look cool by flaming, but in the end your an idiot

Dudes straight riding ben baller

everyone loves to say that they don't follow trends they just wear what they like when alot of people on here look alike...

-Asking the release date of a shoe in a thread over and over when it's on the first page of the thread.
-Someone getting scammed in ISS and asking NT to help them.
-People trolling on every other thread.
-Making 1,000,000 threads asking about a shoe when there's an official thread already.
-NTers in a thread outside of the Buy/Sell Lounge saying, "I got these in a size 10.5 pm me" or "I got a size 13 willing to trade for a size7.5".
-Making 1,000,000 threads about one shoe asking when they will release, but they haven't been announced.

Back
Top Bottom