Little Things that are Devastating

- having a set idea of what you're shopping for only to go to various places and still failing to find "it".
- phone battery going orange/red mid-way through your night out.
- nothing you want to watch on TV for days, then one night having 3 different things you want to watch showing @ the same time.
- buying something and seeing it on the "sale" rack a week later.
- forgetting a girl's name 5 minutes after you met her, due to drunkness.
- iPod freezing.
- not being able to smash a chick because one of your boys is into her.

When you think you find a parking spot, but it's just a small car (buggie, mini cooper, etc etc) behind a bigger car 
mad.gif

When you think you find a parking spot, but it's just a small car (buggie, mini cooper, etc etc) behind a bigger car 
mad.gif

breaking down all your
pimp.gif
& cant find a blunt
mad.gif
or finshing rolling up & cant find the lighter
mad.gif
mad.gif

breaking down all your
pimp.gif
& cant find a blunt
mad.gif
or finshing rolling up & cant find the lighter
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dropping something inside your car and it goes underneath the car seat, aka into a vanishing portal and you spend 10 minutes looking for it.

Dropping something inside your car and it goes underneath the car seat, aka into a vanishing portal and you spend 10 minutes looking for it.

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

Word, into another dimension 
tired.gif

Word, into another dimension 
tired.gif

lost my debit card & thought i left it in the gas station cancelled it & got another one... but i ended up finding my og card like 3 weeks later after a hard stop it slid right under my foot had me with the confused face all the way home till i figured it out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

People singing your favourite song TERRIBLY, I always cringe and shed a small tear. Especially when I'm high.
Little kids touching things that don't belong to them, breaking something and getting away with it.
Piping the gf from behind, she has an orgasm, collapses and damn near snaps your pipe. It's even worse when YOU'RE NOT DONE.

I called someone out in public about that yesterday....."do you have any idea how you sound?"that happened last night..... i slapped her +@+ so hard she popped right up w/ no comment
laugh.gif

lost my debit card & thought i left it in the gas station cancelled it & got another one... but i ended up finding my og card like 3 weeks later after a hard stop it slid right under my foot had me with the confused face all the way home till i figured it out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

People singing your favourite song TERRIBLY, I always cringe and shed a small tear. Especially when I'm high.
Little kids touching things that don't belong to them, breaking something and getting away with it.
Piping the gf from behind, she has an orgasm, collapses and damn near snaps your pipe. It's even worse when YOU'RE NOT DONE.

I called someone out in public about that yesterday....."do you have any idea how you sound?"that happened last night..... i slapped her +@+ so hard she popped right up w/ no comment
laugh.gif

- trying to find something at the grocery store
- going to the fridge for something specific and finding out that someone has already eaten it
- looking for something thats in your hand
- looking for glasses which you are wearing

- trying to find something at the grocery store
- going to the fridge for something specific and finding out that someone has already eaten it
- looking for something thats in your hand
- looking for glasses which you are wearing

the debate you have with yourself after the "tupperware bowl of cereal" is poured and there is not milk ... how bad would this taste with water?

the debate you have with yourself after the "tupperware bowl of cereal" is poured and there is not milk ... how bad would this taste with water?

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
- throwing this away we dont got no milk
- BOY YOU BETTER PUT SOME WATER ON THAT DAMN ++#*!!!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
- throwing this away we dont got no milk
- BOY YOU BETTER PUT SOME WATER ON THAT DAMN ++#*!!!!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom