LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Team wasn't supposed to be here. Before the series did anybody think they would play San Antonio as well as they have? Nope. No use in getting upset.

:smh:

i blame Sports Illustrated for Curry's shooting slump.

Throughout the season, Klay has always had one real good game, and then a bunch of 'meh' games. Playoffs are no different.

Harrison Barnes though :pimp: . The kid is a main part of our future.

ill be at Oracle for Game 6. Hope we push the series to Game 7.

Last edited:
No matter the outcome of this series, this was a wildly successful year for the Warriors. It'd be disappointing but none of us thought they could be legitimately competing with arguably the best team in the West for most of the season. Point being, if they lose game 6, it's still a great year for the Dubs.

That being said, Warriors just need to find a way to get game six. If they can force game seven, anything can happen. :smokin

Last edited:
Curry looks absolutely gassed out there. Starting to see the ramifications of playing 58mins in game 1, plus the ankle injury and the Spurs are hounding him on defense. 

Curry had a poor performance especially on defense. Fatigue started to show cause all he did most of the time was reach on one-on-one defense and get easily lost when chasing Green around for open 3s.

Despite what happens game 6.. We had a good run. The future looks really bright for us and will only get better as Barnes progresses and becomes the star of the team. :pimp:

Klay hands down is the most frustrating player in this series for me, yes, even outweighing Jack and his TOs.

This guy epitomizes "hit or miss" to its fullest, and to piggy back of NTL - Those picked pockets when he dribbles down court :x.

Barnes quick on court maturation and being more aggressive is a beautiful thing (Despite poor FG%).

Am I mad? Nah - Let's be honest, this team surpassed our expectations. We're a young team...+ Can't wait till Beans and Jefferson off our books :pimp:.

im glad that warriors passed all expections but I rather had them lose to denver than spurs. I just dont like spurs so lets push and win game 7!

No matter the outcome of this series, this was a wildly successful year for the Warriors. It'd be disappointing but none of us thought they could be legitimately competing with arguably the best team in the West for most of the season. Point being, if they lose game 6, it's still a great year for the Dubs.
This man understands. The fact that theyre in this position and will have the funds to keep most of it together is the real victory here. Regardless of the outcome of this series, the Warriors are here, and they look like they will be for a while and thats what matters.

Good win but this series should be over. We really threw away game 4. Klay and Curry ate the bones last night. :x

Barnes was the only one to show up with any nuts last night
mean.gif
If the Warriors lose this series, the definite silver lining is the potential Barnes has for this franchise. During the regular season he had moments where he impressed me and his overall work ethic and demeanor was positive, not to mention he's always been an athletic beast, but I wasn't convinced he was the type of player who can create his own plays and have the talent to run the offense. This series showed me he has ice in his veins and has the confidence to score in iso scenarios. His mid range is solid, can shoot off the dribble and fade away, and his 3 point looks are improving. 

You guys are really getting on Klay? You gotta be joking. Dude expends major energy chasing Tony Parker around. Steph Curry hasn't been effective, so Jarrett Jack has been handling the ball. Can you tell me how the hell Klay Thompson is supposed to have any shooting rhythm when he doesn't get any shots because Jarrett Bryant dribbles for 20 seconds and jacks up a shot on half the possessions? Combine that with the fact that he's chasing Parker around and I don't know exactly what you guys are expecting from Klay Thompson.

You guys are really getting on Klay? You gotta be joking. Dude expends major energy chasing Tony Parker around. Steph Curry hasn't been effective, so Jarrett Jack has been handling the ball. Can you tell me how the hell Klay Thompson is supposed to have any shooting rhythm when he doesn't get any shots because Jarrett Bryant dribbles for 20 seconds and jacks up a shot on half the possessions? Combine that with the fact that he's chasing Parker around and I don't know exactly what you guys are expecting from Klay Thompson.
100% agreed. People have no idea how taxing it is to play hard on both ends of the floor. Klay has a huge task in containing Parker, probably one of the most physically exhausting things to do in the league- of course you will have to conserve that energy and adjust offensively. Totally agree with the Jack  offense impacting his play too. 

100% agreed. People have no idea how taxing it is to play hard on both ends of the floor. Klay has a huge task in containing Parker, probably one of the most physically exhausting things to do in the league- of course you will have to conserve that energy and adjust offensively. Totally agree with the Jack  offense impacting his play too. 
The thing is, if you two have been watching Warrior games all year like we have, you wouldnt have the same opinion. (my apologies if you have been watching all season, I just assume you havent based on what you wrote).

Klay has played like this all season long.  Up and down.  Great game one day.  Invisible the next.  Good game one day.  Detrimental to the team the next.  If I was watching this series in a vacuum, yes, I totally would assume that his play is a direct result of him having to chase Parker around all series.  But I am not willing to give Klay the benefit of the doubt here.....because this is in line with the pattern of play he has displayed all year long. 

Back
Top Bottom