LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

is there anything better than watching a player like Steph get into a zone like that?!?!  I like crazy break away dunks and all, but to see a guy just light up a team where it is basically they pray he misses, is truly awesome to see. I don't recall many players that can do that nowadays....i mean, pure shooting where he can get off a shot and its just wet.  last pure shooter i can remember is glen rice.

nice thing about curry is, not only can he get hot he also also drive when he needs to. He gets his assist.

his down fall will always be his ankles, hopefully it only gets better

I really hope Splitter is back tonight. My heart can't handle another night like monday. :smh::smh:

Some reporter in San Antonio claims he found the screaming woman from game 1.  She said it was her first game all season long. 
mean.gif

Anyone know if the folks in standing room get shirts?
Yeah, they do.

There's a table on the lower level that gives out shirts to the people with SRO tickets. I forget behind which section exactly, but there's a table and a sign to let you know as well.

It needs to be said, but this David Lee injury has a silver lining around the cloud. It really took the leash off the guards. 

Back
Top Bottom