|I
tired.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Quote:
Miguel Cabrera Trade Rumorsing pitching, third base, catcher, and center field. They want three players.

* Dodgers: Capozzi's source says they're "making a big push" for Cabrera, after calling about him last summer. This could even involve a package deal with Dontrelle Willis. The names being thrown around: Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, Andy LaRoche, Chad Billingsley, Clayton Kershaw, Scott Elbert, and Jonathan Meloan. I can't see the Dodgers trading Billingsley; he's integral to the 2008 team. Dodgers side note: Bill Shaikin names Kosuke Fukudome as someone the Dodgers are monitoring.
* Angels: Capozzi says Cabrera could be the Angels' alternative if they fail to sign Alex Rodriguez. Bill Shaikin speculates on Brandon Wood, Nick Adenhart, and Mike Napoli/Jeff Mathis/Hank Conger. I'd make that deal. with Josh Fields, but I'm still not sure they have the goods even if they add Lance Broadway and Gio Gonzalez to the package.
* Indians: Capozzi doesn't mention them, but Paul Hoynes says they'll inquire. The Tribe has some expendable guys but a deal might have to start with Adam Miller.
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

The Mets have just locked up the 2008 NL East...Lidge = the end of the Phils chances
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Much rather have Cabrera than ARod at this point, cheaper and younger
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Is it my imagination or doesn't Cabrera have some attitude/personal issues ? The only reason I ask this is because I remember Pujols reaching out to him a couple of seasons ago because of something he did. I know him and Albert are close, which is why I would love to see him in a Cardinals uni. I know it's not going to happen though |I
tired.gif

I want cabrera more than Arod !!

Quote:
Do it, Reagins!
>:
mad.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002
KOBE BRYANT<>24-7<>LAMAR ODOM
...Pursuing M y Happyness​

Quote:
Is it my imagination or doesn't Cabrera have some attitude/personal issues
ed getting real cocky or something, tryin to get the star treatment, word to barry.

i think thats all cleaned up now though
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

i hope the yankees can get one of either miguel cabrera or johan santana =X
You draw, better be Picasso, you know the best
cause if this is not so, ah, god bless

Quote:
* Dodgers: Capozzi's source says they're "making a big push" for Cabrera, after calling about him last summer. This could even involve a package deal with Dontrelle Willis. The names being thrown around: Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, Andy LaRoche, Chad Billingsley, Clayton Kershaw, Scott Elbert, and Jonathan Meloan. I can't see the Dodgers trading Billingsley; he's integral to the 2008 team. Dodgers side note: Bill Shaikin names Kosuke Fukudome as someone the Dodgers are monitoring.

This is not the first time I heard of this rumor involving either Cabrera or Willis coming to the West Coast. Willis' value has really slipped from two years ago, but he does show up for big games, maybe he is just tired of playing for the Marlins.

I read the rumor above, twice over, and I hope they are not sending the group of 7 for Miggy and Willis. We are giving up way too much.

Kemp, LaRoche and Meloan (or Elbert) should be a good package for Cabrera. Kemp is special and major league ready. LaRoche, IMO, will be very good with PT and Meloan will be a good major league ready middle reliever (Hot commodity).
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Any news on the Mariners? Man, I hope they do something. I know they want Adam Jones to play everyday but our OF will have less power then the braves IF of Mark Lemke and Rafael Belliard. I don't want Andruw Jones. We could use some an upgrade at starting pitching.

Anyone want Richie Sexson? I would trade him for Jerome Walton or Todd Van Poppel. :smile:
smile.gif
fgahsjfhadjgkashdgjhsdjgfhasdkghasdgjkhglsgfjasdhgjnvirm irmiciremmvro

^ only thing i can remember is that the m's are after one of the japanese pitchers
...and I bench more than Kevin Durant.

Quote:
Kemp, LaRoche and Meloan (or Elbert) should be a good package for Cabrera. Kemp is special and major league ready. LaRoche, IMO, will be very good with PT and Meloan will be a good major league ready middle reliever (Hot commodity).
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

Anyone that is released or not offered a contract that is mediocre / bad will be signed by the Cardinals this year.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Am I the only one that doesn't understand why the Yankees would be reluctant to part with Ian Kennedy in a deal for Cabrera? I can understand Joba and Hughes, but why Kennedy? I know he's good, but he's not an elite arm, or a guy that should hold up a deal for a superstar...
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Quote:
Along with Miguel Cabrera, the Marlins have reportedly told teams that Dontrelle Willis :pimp:
pimp.gif
. he's still ace worthy, he just needs a chance of scenery. gotta believe he's getting sick of that sorry excuse for a franchise.

o ya, hunter is interested in wearing the curly w:

Hunter interested in joining Nationals :wink:
wink.gif

What kind of cap do the Nats have? :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
I don't think thats enough for a proven, clutch hitter who's in the elite level. There are very few hitters who can do what he does.

I don't think they will get more than 3 "elite" prospects. That is from all the rumors I have been hearing. Kemp, Meloan and La Roche are all elite prospects that are major league ready. I wouldn't give up Kemp, however for a player of Cabrera or Santana's stature, I would, I think Colletti feels the same way.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Back
Top Bottom