Lonely During The Holidays

damn. What the hell does she care if you work on holidays? Can't you just get your work done before or after? Seems like a power trip to me. Especially if your boss isn't working. I'd be fired probably, screw being treated like a peasant.
No, no. He is working. In fact, he works every day himself. The company is his baby. He's only 25 and he already has banked millions. I can't discuss my job as I had to sign a NDA, but if he wants me to work, i work. No questions asked. I spend a lot of time on the computer, but its an amazing pay and I have no complaints. So long as he sees progress, he's content. :smile:

Last edited:
Ok sounds a little better. At least he's grinding with you and you're all in it together. That's cool. He just wants a rider. You need those, people like you. Tell him to toss you a little equity for a Christmas bonus. :pimp:

im over the commercial holidays.... i dont celebrate holidays or anything like that. i treat it like any other day. dont hang out with fam no more , i always felt corny when my i used to do that, im not a people person. i dont feel the need to be around people all the time or over the holidays. i enjoy being different and im cool with being alone now. i love it actually,  to each his own.....

making big dinners or buying presents - nah im good not doing what everyone else does, not my thing. 
you're not different you're just making excuses for yourself so you feel okay being a loner and boring.

your attitude is terrible and you will probably regret your selfishness.  

laugh.gif
  nah i just think it's selfish forreal. family will always be there for you and on the holidays its about the family not just you. im sure he got siblings, aunts and uncles and cousins that would like to see him once a year...that's not too much to ask. 

Some of my aunts and uncles have racist views so I choose not to associate with them

**** family

I'm saying. I'm not religious but I don't trip off Christmas. It's just when you see the family. Pretty much applies to all holidays. Except 4th of July, that's just a party.

You guys act like you can't see them on the other 300+ days of the year

my entire family lives in the northeast so i only see them during the holidays. my parents usually fly out to the bay area once during the summer to see me. holidays is the ideal time for me. during the rest of the year i travel to visit friends, follow the bruins and red sox, and take trips :lol:

Last edited:
Go volunteer at feed the homeless

My aunt works at a church in MANHATTAN BEACH , CA...

THEY ALWAYS HAVE A CRAZY XMAS SHOW... I'LL DROP THE INFO WHEN IT APPROACHES.. I HOPE ALL OF NT IN THE AREA COME AND STUNT

Last edited:

You guys act like you can't see them on the other 300+ days of the year
never had a big family at all... never had grandparents , aunts or uncles. 

my family is my daughters and my pops and my brother. i see and hang out with them all the time. making it seem like im alone all the time.  my daughters are always with me.

, im always surrounded by my loved ones. i just choose not to participate in commercialized holidays nowadays

. i got to make a big dinner and hang out with my family because everyone else does it ?  . i have to buy presents for people for christmas for the same reason . nah im straight . i choose to be different but like i said to each their own. 

Last edited:
Strip club open on all holidays ...them 3rd string strippers show you alotta luv, make sure u never feel lonely :pimp:

Ol come back when my boss isn't here and I'll suck you off for 40 bucks strippers. (Happened :lol: )

Don't come in here w that contradiction. At least someone is interested in you & vice versa. I haven't been on an actual pleasant date in the longest. I be taking myself out, I get all dressed up, go to the nicest restaurants and just sit at the bar. Lol but I have no such luck with men. [emoji]128529[/emoji] It's cool though. It's always been my luck. That's why I just work hard and keep a smile on and keep my faith. Someone good will come along.
Just pray on it. He won't put you through anything you can't handle

Last edited:
Xcmc how old are u mami

Venti-tres

only 23? god damn...you've got PLENTY of time to meet the one and fall in love, dude. just focus on you. do what makes you happy. the rest will fall into place. when you get to my age, you can start getting bummed :lol:

not to say i'm bummed, but i probably should be considering 99% of my friends are wifed or manned up :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom