Lookin back at JJ Redick

In all honesty, Steph Curry was an amazing player in college. But he didn't have the competition that JJ had to play night in and night out. Dude consistently put up 30+ in the ACC his senior year. And this is coming from a UNC fan who hates JJ just as much as anyone else

Originally Posted by af1 1982

In all honesty, Steph Curry was an amazing player in college. But he didn't have the competition that JJ had to play night in and night out. Dude consistently put up 30+ in the ACC his senior year. And this is coming from a UNC fan who hates JJ just as much as anyone else

Thank you.
ACC > this conference 

Appalachian St.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/aapChattanooga
Elon
N.C. Greensboro
Samford
Western Carolina

South 
Charleston
Citadel
Davidson
Furman
Georgia Southern
Wofford
I would love to see what JJ would do to this conference if he was averaging 30+ in the ACC.

Macnamara was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you.
ACC > this conference 

Appalachian St.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/aapChattanooga
Elon
N.C. Greensboro
Samford
Western Carolina

South 
Charleston
Citadel
Davidson
Furman
Georgia Southern
Wofford
I would love to see what JJ would do to this conference if he was averaging 30+ in the ACC.

Macnamara was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ People hating on Lebron cause he's better then 99% of the NBA. And apparently cause he's black too. At least thats what he thinks lol

^ People hating on Lebron cause he's better then 99% of the NBA. And apparently cause he's black too. At least thats what he thinks lol

Stephen Curry did more in the NCAA tourney in his soph. year than JJ accomplished in all 4 years he was a Duke in the NCAA's.

How quickly we forget Steph Curry destroying Georgetown & Wisconsin that year
pimp.gif

Stephen Curry did more in the NCAA tourney in his soph. year than JJ accomplished in all 4 years he was a Duke in the NCAA's.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

pimp.gif

happy.gif

people need to get real... I hated JJ cuz he was awesome and played for Duke.

you can argue who was a better shooter...JJ, Salim, or Curry... whatever.  JJ was a better player.

Originally Posted by RoOk

pimp.gif

happy.gif

you can argue who was a better shooter...JJ, Salim, or Curry... whatever.  JJ was a better player.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Honestly, I disagree. I feel Curry was by far the better all around player.

But what makes you think JJ was the better player?

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Honestly, I disagree. I feel Curry was by far the better all around player.

But what makes you think JJ was the better player?

Back
Top Bottom