Lookin back at JJ Redick

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by shogun

didn't he take it to the hole often against Erin Andrews?
i gotta give him props for that.  
smokin.gif
what the? is this true?
nerd.gif

That's the word. Unlike that bobby frasor crap to "boost his street cred"

smokin.gif
what the? is this true?
nerd.gif

Jj IS THE TTRUTH , i hated him so much whenever he would play AT UF . But you just cant hate on talent , so much from someone who looked like my lab partner .

Jj IS THE TTRUTH , i hated him so much whenever he would play AT UF . But you just cant hate on talent , so much from someone who looked like my lab partner .

Originally Posted by woody2626

smokin.gif
what the? is this true?
nerd.gif

That never happened.  Not once, never ever.

Where the hell do ya'll dudes come up with this !$*%?

smokin.gif
what the? is this true?
nerd.gif

That never happened.  Not once, never ever.

Where the hell do ya'll dudes come up with this !$*%?

Y'all stay messing up the stories...If I remember correctly Malta, JJ gave to Shavlik Randolph's sister on a pool table or something of the sort though
roll.gif

Y'all stay messing up the stories...If I remember correctly Malta, JJ gave to Shavlik Randolph's sister on a pool table or something of the sort though
roll.gif

smokin.gif
what the? is this true?
nerd.gif

It's pretty much the exact same situation.  You're such a homer. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
what the? is this true?
nerd.gif

It's pretty much the exact same situation.  You're such a homer. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by af1 1982

In all honesty, Steph Curry was an amazing player in college. But he didn't have the competition that JJ had to play night in and night out. Dude consistently put up 30+ in the ACC his senior year. And this is coming from a UNC fan who hates JJ just as much as anyone else

Thank you.
ACC > this conference 

Appalachian St.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/aapChattanooga
Elon
N.C. Greensboro
Samford
Western Carolina

South 
Charleston
Citadel
Davidson
Furman
Georgia Southern
Wofford
I would love to see what JJ would do to this conference if he was averaging 30+ in the ACC.

Macnamara was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
considering the success that curry had in college AND  is now having in the nba.. you don't think he would be capable of doing the same things jj did at duke?

did any of curry's teammates even sniff the NBA? let alone the 1st round? hell the top 10 of the draft?

did curry have one of the greatest college coaches EVER at davidson?

anyways.. I'll agree that duke plays in a far better conference (someone would be crazy to disagree).. but if you took both players off of their teams, duke would DESTROY davidson.. however, with both players there, curry gives davidson a chance (check what he was able to do in the NCAA tournament.. you know the same one duke played in)

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by af1 1982

In all honesty, Steph Curry was an amazing player in college. But he didn't have the competition that JJ had to play night in and night out. Dude consistently put up 30+ in the ACC his senior year. And this is coming from a UNC fan who hates JJ just as much as anyone else

Thank you.
ACC > this conference 

Appalachian St.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/aapChattanooga
Elon
N.C. Greensboro
Samford
Western Carolina

South 
Charleston
Citadel
Davidson
Furman
Georgia Southern
Wofford
I would love to see what JJ would do to this conference if he was averaging 30+ in the ACC.

Macnamara was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
considering the success that curry had in college AND  is now having in the nba.. you don't think he would be capable of doing the same things jj did at duke?

did any of curry's teammates even sniff the NBA? let alone the 1st round? hell the top 10 of the draft?

did curry have one of the greatest college coaches EVER at davidson?

anyways.. I'll agree that duke plays in a far better conference (someone would be crazy to disagree).. but if you took both players off of their teams, duke would DESTROY davidson.. however, with both players there, curry gives davidson a chance (check what he was able to do in the NCAA tournament.. you know the same one duke played in)

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif
Now THAT certainly happened
laugh.gif

Took her to her high school prom in '02 then proceeded to dig her out in the family game room.

Now he hubbied up, married to this ditz who I don't really approve of.  Been tryin' to fornicate with her twin sister for a minute though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif
Now THAT certainly happened
laugh.gif

Took her to her high school prom in '02 then proceeded to dig her out in the family game room.

Now he hubbied up, married to this ditz who I don't really approve of.  Been tryin' to fornicate with her twin sister for a minute though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

This shows they the NCAA needs to move back the three point line. Expand the court and the talent will show even more. Look at how a guy like him took a long time to scratch in the NBA.
Are you saying you want the NCAA court to be longer and/or wider than the NBA? or just move the 3pt line?
College basketball is already horrible enough because people cant shoot, no need for people to shoot further away.

And that 1st video was not impressive at all. i know im no jj redick, but i got the same range in that video

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

This shows they the NCAA needs to move back the three point line. Expand the court and the talent will show even more. Look at how a guy like him took a long time to scratch in the NBA.
Are you saying you want the NCAA court to be longer and/or wider than the NBA? or just move the 3pt line?
College basketball is already horrible enough because people cant shoot, no need for people to shoot further away.

And that 1st video was not impressive at all. i know im no jj redick, but i got the same range in that video

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Most hated college players? How could you forget this guy?

syracuse.jpg

There is a difference in being hated because you are talented, and being hated because you're a douche.

JJ in college was just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

He had so many shots that I didn't even need to see if they went it, I just knew they were cash as soon as he raised up.

Back
Top Bottom