looking for a nice backpack for college

So in HS i was rockin the jansport. Then i went to college and had to do a lt of walking and realized how unconformable they are. So i got a nike sb packthinkin i was upgrading. Nope, the ***% broke 2 days in, on both side pockets. and the place i got it from said they dont know when they will get anymore blackones in and iv been waiting for a month (literally). So its either take it back and get my $, or take it back and exchange it for a tan one.

any pack suggestions?

btw this is what broke.
2dh5th4.jpg
stuff can slide out those little holes.

you must wear your backpack like this

backpacklow.jpg

any other bag you get and still wear it like that will mess up your back. pull them straps up fam

Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx

ya i was lookin at a north face big shot. the recon is cool, but i hate that mesh **#*.

go with the recon.

I have this incase backpack:

tumblr_kodjtgvwTm1qznlkuo1_500.jpg

It was $100, but I've had it for a full year and it still looks brand new.

no i dont. what would make you think that? i wear it kinda tight actually.
because the only people that complain about back pain, where there bags like that. you must have bad posture than if you wear it high.

stand straight up with pride, not with your head down.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I have this incase backpack:

tumblr_kodjtgvwTm1qznlkuo1_500.jpg

It was $100, but I've had it for a full year and it still looks brand new.
how many text books can that even fit?

Originally Posted by doosta45

no i dont. what would make you think that? i wear it kinda tight actually.
because the only people that complain about back pain, where there bags like that. you must have bad posture than if you wear it high.

stand straight up with pride, not with your head down.

i never said my back hurt. it just said it was uncomfortable. Not enough padding for my liking.

loving the messenger bag. I was watching Valkyrie last night and I so want one of those old school leather portfolios.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

how many text books can that even fit?
I can easily fit a laptop and two text books. He's in college, so I was assuming he doesn't need a huge amount of room for books. It worksfine for me.

Back
Top Bottom