Lunargrand

^^those are very nice! was my first choice but i couldn't find my size so i got the chukkas...

my small contribution! i will probably get the white/black lows for the summer...would love to get those black fragment joints!

Baller, close to a G for all oh those? :nerd:

Has anyone tried getting a pair of the womens colorways? Is there a fit difference? Not the 1.5 size up difference, but like an actual "cut" of the shoe?

I'm ultimately wondering if anyone is going to know I have on a woman's shoe if I get them. Thanks.

Has anyone tried getting a pair of the womens colorways? Is there a fit difference? Not the 1.5 size up difference, but like an actual "cut" of the shoe?

I'm ultimately wondering if anyone is going to know I have on a woman's shoe if I get them. Thanks.
Saw it at the store and it looks very narrow even with the +2 size up.  I did not even bother trying them on since I don't think I am **** with the overall shape of it.

I havent tried on a women's lunargrand but judging from seeing them in person multiple times, it is very apparent that the shoe is not unisex. The women's lunagrand is much narrower.

Cole Haan women's oxfords are all cut very narrow. So narrow that I've introduced a C width.

Thanks for the heads up!  I wonder how much longer Cole Haan plans on making Lunargrands.  I have a pair of the camel chukkas, but would LOVE to get my hands on some leather wingtips.  Ugh!

I like the new white pair for spring, but not too sure about wanting to keep white suede clean.  Has anyone called Soho lately to see if they have any leathers?

I like the new white pair for spring, but not too sure about wanting to keep white suede clean.  Has anyone called Soho lately to see if they have any leathers?

Yah I called the other day. They dont have anymore leather wingtips and doesnt plan on getting anymore. They did have the black fragments which I got one of the last size 12s.

Thanks for the heads up!  I wonder how much longer Cole Haan plans on making Lunargrands.  I have a pair of the camel chukkas, but would LOVE to get my hands on some leather wingtips.  Ugh!

Well apparently the sell off is official in May. So I imagine we'll see another set of colorways for the wingtips soon and thats probably it. Sucks its gonna end soon.

Not my pics but just copped a pair from Nordstrom.com. Comes with white and black laces too.

Last edited:
Just a heads up... I went into the Cole Haan outlet near me in West Chester, OH, and they were able to order a pair of the brown/orange pair for me from another store. Shipping was free, and they were running a special this weekend thru tomorrow: 30% off everything in store, and then additional 10% off. There was no tax for me since I live in KY. So total damage was just over $150. Very happy!

Just a heads up... I went into the Cole Haan outlet near me in West Chester, OH, and they were able to order a pair of the brown/orange pair for me from another store. Shipping was free, and they were running a special this weekend thru tomorrow: 30% off everything in store, and then additional 10% off. There was no tax for me since I live in KY. So total damage was just over $150. Very happy!

So wait, was the brown and orange ones on clearance or regular price? Was this because you were ordering from an outlet or was this a regular store promo? Anything I gotta mention about?

Anybody know of any current good sales where I can find some LunarGrands for around $150?
Should I call all of the outlets? Is that the best option?

Anybody know what will happen with Nike selling Cole Haan? Will the LunarGrand cease to exist?

So wait, was the brown and orange ones on clearance or regular price? Was this because you were ordering from an outlet or was this a regular store promo? Anything I gotta mention about?
They were regular price of $250.  But with the current sale that runs thru today, and no charge for shipping they came to around $155.  It was indeed an outlet store.  They only had the light brown/volt and black/pink colorways in stock in that particular store.  I just happened to ask the manager if he thought they might get the brown/orange colorway, and he told me that they could special order them from another store with no shipping charge and sale promo included.  So I took him up on it.  Glad I asked.  Not to say all other colors are available.  But I'm guessing there are several, based upon my conversation with him. 

Back
Top Bottom