Lunargrand

Have to buy a pair online without trying them on.  I want a pair of the Charcoal/Volt Suede Lunargrands.  Most seem to say go a full size down.  I wear Size 11 and 11.5 for all shoes, but I'm not sure which one to go a full size down from.  Should I go with a Size 10 or 10.5?

I wear the following in these sizes:

Size 11 in Jordan V's, Flyknit Trainers, Dunks, Roshe Runs
Size 11.5 in Jordan XI's,  AM 90's, Kobe's, KD's

i wear 11 in jordans (III, iv), air max's and kobes, but can wear 10.5 in roshes and flyknits for a more snug fit. For suede lunargrands I wear a 10, and my other pairs of leather cole haans (non lunargrands) are size 10 as well. hope this helps.

Last edited:
A single pair of Fragment Design Samples in 8.5 are up for grabs for a reasonable price.

http://zadehkicks.com/collections/n...rand-x-fragment-design-grey-sample-c12311-8-5

got both woodbury suede and leather and I think i'm keeping the leather :O  suede is nice but not as nice as the leather

I've got the black iris/chambray long wings and just ordered the black Venetian bit's and the milkshake suede joints. Hopefully the new pairs are the same fit/sizing so I don't have to deal with exchanges.

I've got the black iris/chambray long wings and just ordered the black Venetian bit's and the milkshake suede joints. Hopefully the new pairs are the same fit/sizing so I don't have to deal with exchanges.
since we're talking about sizing, both the leather and suede woodbury was a tad bit tighter.. but not enough to have to go up a half size.

Can anyone spot me on a price check for the Poolside suade and Grey leather / Poolside sole LG's? Debating if i should have picked them up or not lol

An 8 in the navy suede from the first run fit me perfectly. Would it be safe to get an 8 again in the black leather longwing?

Got my black Venetian bit's, and the suede milkshake wing tips. Man these suede wing tips are super comfortable compared to the leather long wings and the Venetian bits. Now that I have 3 pairs I want more ugh.

Last edited:
Got my black Venetian bit's, and the suede milkshake wing tips. Man these suede wing tips are super comfortable compared to the leather long wings and the Venetian bits. Now that I have 3 pairs I want more ugh.
What size did you get for the Venetian bits and for the suede milkshake?

Just got these delivered!!

I think I'm done!! My collection feels complete ..

Well, I'm still looking for these.. I regret not getting them

Hopefully, I'm done and don't see anything else I like.

@NCTwin  

The lace-up or you mean chukka boots? The chukka boots don't appeal to me but the lace-up combat boots are crazy sexy! 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom