macbook air?

I need someone to school me on whether or not getting a macbook air is a good choice. What are some pros and cons to it, aside from it not having a disc drive. I really only need a computer for classroom purposes and with a battery that will last for a while.

I need someone to school me on whether or not getting a macbook air is a good choice. What are some pros and cons to it, aside from it not having a disc drive. I really only need a computer for classroom purposes and with a battery that will last for a while.

It's a niche product. There are better computers for the money (even better Apple computers). What is the selling point of the MBA that has you sold? for most people, i would't see this as a replacement/main computer. So if you don't have a dekstop or another laptop to use when you don't have this out..look for something else

It's a niche product. There are better computers for the money (even better Apple computers). What is the selling point of the MBA that has you sold? for most people, i would't see this as a replacement/main computer. So if you don't have a dekstop or another laptop to use when you don't have this out..look for something else

you can buy the superdrive attachment for 80 bucks. Very nice computer even though there are cheaper alternatives, don't bother getting unless you're getting one of the higher end models.

you can buy the superdrive attachment for 80 bucks. Very nice computer even though there are cheaper alternatives, don't bother getting unless you're getting one of the higher end models.

At the end pf the day, you might find computers for that amount of money with better specs, but it will never perform like Mac.

At the end pf the day, you might find computers for that amount of money with better specs, but it will never perform like Mac.

2 gigs of RAM + Core 2 Duos + 64 gig Flash memory =
sick.gif

Get a Vanilla MacBook.

You sacrifice a LOT when you get a MacBook air, there is barely enough space to have solid components built in.

You sacrifice a LOT when you get a MacBook air, there is barely enough space to have solid components built in.

If you need it for the bare minimum of stuff and are ok with sacrificing a disk drive then go for it. If not just get a Macbook for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom