Madden 2010 is awful vol. EA does it again!

The ones complaining about receivers not getting open are the ones that used to do go routes all day and just throw it up
smh.gif
the only thing i'm mad aboutis the 7 minute quarters. Games take way too long to finish now and it feels like you have a better chance to win if you're losing at the end.

MADDEN SUCKED SINCE 06...

or better yet, when they moved it from the ps2 and xbxo to the ps3 and 360...

Madden 06 had it down pat... but they went and messed it up.. oh well...

go cop FIFA.. i heard it was dope...

or wait till the patch drop and cop nba 2k10...

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

The ones complaining about receivers not getting open are the ones that used to do go routes all day and just throw it up
smh.gif
aint that the turth

Anybody experience the time still ticking even when a player steps out of bounds or throws the ball away? happens to me all the time and i hate it

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

smh.gif
aint that the turth
laugh.gif
word... dudes are mad they can't just throw it 60yards to Randy Moss every play anymore. i love it.. weeds out the people who don't actually know how to play.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

2k Sports > ea Sports

2K doesn't make Football games tho.
they did.....i havent bought madden since 06
box_nfl2k5_x.jpg

this game was
pimp.gif

ESPN NFL 2k5 and ESPN NBA 2k5 are the best sports games I have ever owned.

In terms of the most fun I have ever had playing a football game, it was Madden 96 on PC.

Why do people care so much about the games being super realistic? If you want to play real football, go out and play real football.

I honestly feel bad for the people who don't know how to enjoy what's in reality a very good game because they're stuck in some fanaticalcontrarian mind state.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

NFL 2k12 .... almost there

is that when EA Sports lock on the NFL rights over w/? cuz if so....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

2k Sports > ea Sports

again... yezzir....
Originally Posted by sunny559

I do believe madden still has exclusive rights to make NFL games, so I dont see them needing to improve or fix anything.
they really need some competition like the good ol' days:
2rmtena.jpg

yezzir... competition is key...

To the dude who posted the video of glitches, that one muffed punt is NOT a glitch.

You can't advance a muffed punt for a TD and considering nobody hit the return man, it's not classified as a fumble.

laugh.gif

some of you are complete sheep. oh yeah, i 'must' suck if i call it like it is. EA loves you, flock back to the herd now.
laugh.gif

I been trying to complete the Madden moments Lions vs ******** for the past 2 weeks!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

I even resorted to cheating (Raising my QB, HB, and all my WR to 99 overall rating) and these idiots is still dropping passes. I might have to tone down theRedskins D.....
laugh.gif

i went from madden 06 on playstation 2, to madden 10 on playstation 3
pimp.gif

so I like the improvements
laugh.gif

(not what you call a gamer btw)

that muffed punt was not a glitch
i thought a muff can be recovered by the opposing team, but not advanced

OP is right about the lack of pass rushing. Any o-line is a solid brick wall. And if you even get close to the QB he throws it away off his back foot.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This game is flippin awful. I've mostly played online but my god, these guys cannot make a polished football game to save their lives. Horrendous mechanics and "realism" in this game. I'm talking:

-QB's throwing passes off their back foot across the field for a completion
-The OL is a brick wall in terms of pass rushing. Forget about sacks
-What is it with the clock winding down online? I don't get enough time to set men in motion or audible, it's awful
-Way too many INT's. What is with any pass to a defender going for 6? EA Sports employs some craptastic programmers
-Forget about your WR's getting open, especially in online play. It's ridiculous
-Passes to the flats are automatic. The newest cheese glitch eh?
-The kick returns for TD's. I mean, I had 2 run back against me in one game, multiple times.

And many more, rest in peace Billy Mays. Every season there's a new reason that Madden is a cheap, cheese fest. I see complaints all over the web about the same stuff, yet EA doesn't patch or update the game at all. Just another example of how inept that company is.

If it counts, this is the first Madden I've bought since 2006. Now I know why I stayed away...
it is very easy to rush the passer if you are running the right defense..and WR's can definitely get open...I've had many negative remarks on this game since 06/07..but this has been the best madden in quite some time if you ask me
yeah compared to 06-09, this one is actually an improvement ....... it's really sad

Back
Top Bottom