**MAN CANCEL THIS S___**

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

me and the tha2one are down to play

I'm in there. 
pimp.gif

@ Cary Street Gym @ VCU 6am SHARP this morning...

[Kurt Angle, TNA] "OH! It's real... IT'S... DAMN REAL!!!!!!"

roll.gif

This dude Kevin doing suicides in the parking garage with weights around his ankles.

My-T.

I plan to attend and play. I'll be checking the thread for the annual trash talking and any updates regarding contributing financially or any other way can help. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

@ Cary Street Gym @ VCU 6am SHARP this morning...

[Kurt Angle, TNA] "OH! It's real... IT'S... DAMN REAL!!!!!!"

Damn..Like dat?

Bout to go hit the elliptical.

Since my Great Grandma passed I put on about 35-40 lbs. I'm @ 210, and need to be @ 170-175. Food has been my comfort.

stizzle is a suspect baller, duy is a suspect baller, I aint seen tommy in years but im sure he a suspect baller too!! lol jk I mite have to come check this out see what yall doin out there.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Damn son...sorry for your loss.

Give thanx FAM.. It was her time. S>
whole family is vexed though, cuz she was in no condition to FLY, and one of her 11 kids took her out of the country, to go sign her house and land over to her.
smh.gif
she was hospitalized abroad, and as soon as she landed in DULLES she had a heart attack, and passed not to long after that.

where you been hiding? Haven't seen you post since before we chopped it up @ weaton. I'm still lookin for a DS pair of PRADAS...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

roll.gif

This dude Kevin doing suicides in the parking garage with weights around his ankles.

My-T.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm trying to get some runs in soon, who has been balling in MoCo?

Let us know how much you need from each team..so we can pay in advance. Thanks...where are all the teams at?

Bammas be fakin' too much.

I say let's just get up early and meet @ Kings Court (across the street from the Car Max in Gaithersburg) and get it cracking...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Bammas be fakin' too much.

I say let's just get up early and meet @ Kings Court (across the street from the Car Max in Gaithersburg) and get it cracking...

when?

I'm with it honestly.

Only like 3 bammas came at me with offers to help...and 2 out of 3 JUST replied.

My-T.

^
Set a date and time to be out there man.

I guess it'll get to cooking about 2 or so, so what about 10? Or is that too early for bammas?

Either way, a 7-11 is right down the street, as well as a Safeway, so I can provide drinks, snacks, my bbq hot dogs, whatever.

If I get to talking enough trash, I know I can guarantee 8-10 bodies alone, not including me.

Back
Top Bottom