**MAN CANCEL THIS S___**

Damn son, I leave for class and only Tommie had commented...

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2nn7o1.gif
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

but DK should sit in the corner and rest his Big Tired Bones. That bamma stops at the 3 point line.

120no5y.gif

Tommie's talkin' alot now that he's not rolling around in a Saturn 371.5zx with a 16cc engine. I don't like it. Not one bit.

At the end of the day... If I convince Glen to come out of retirement, CJ to come up, and I think Tre was our PG...
zgvq.gif

All the way to the 'ship

I've balled with Trey at "King's" many times...

I can roll with him running the point... Baby Wade.

Tommie bka "MyTsharp" on the other hand, straight Acie Law... After his collegiate career that is. 
laugh.gif

"MyTquestionabledecisionmakingwiththeball"

roll.gif

...And Glenn stay talkin bout my car(s) and he still riding the New Balance-mobile home on Spring Breaks.

Car wasn't too good for you when I was pickin ya dumpy %!* up...

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

...And Glenn stay talkin bout my car(s) and he still riding the New Balance-mobile home on Spring Breaks.

Car wasn't too good for you when I was pickin ya dumpy %!* up...

My-T.

roll.gif
 God I love y'all. *pause* 

I got:

SG - Duey
nerd.gif

PF - Tommie
nerd.gif

SF-Royal Fam
PG-& Me

We have an open spot for a High Energy low turn over hard worker.  Basically a white dude who can rebound...
nerd.gif

Duy hasn't shown his face or frame in 3 years.

Royal Fam is smoked out.

I decline and further place myself in the Brandon Jennings category and desire a team in Europe.

My-T.

Tommie @ PF?

Tommie who? Tommie from Martin?

hahahahahha.

I guess that leaves you -- Mr. Rockdeep -- at point guard? IF you show up?

Psht.

I can't wait for this.

I'm not playing for a squad unless I get the green light every possession a la Steph Curry last year at Davidson. *Does Antoine Walker shimmy*

I don't care who I play for...

I'm just gon' be giving @!$**+ the meanest Karl Malone-esque Elbows And Dennis Rodman flying kicks when go up for them rebounds...
5b626a2497a94e3ba65ad54604c0a3f5bb1e4294.gif
5b626a2497a94e3ba65ad54604c0a3f5bb1e4294.gif
16216b4ea7efa3a64e1e0a77daf1efb5ec132273.gif
16216b4ea7efa3a64e1e0a77daf1efb5ec132273.gif

Team Dynasty checking in
nerd.gif

and LMAO @ me being smoked out. I ball several times a week. No warmups necessary over here. Tommie...u just make sure them knees is stretched, and them ankles is iced.

Back
Top Bottom