**MAN CANCEL THIS S___**

Dev's coming out here like the 12th man on the bench for John Chaney.
laugh.gif

Word whoever picks Dev up has a hired goon.

Change his SN to Kermit Washington
nerd.gif

Or Anthony Mason.

My-T.

Chaney made headlines in 2005 after ordering backup forward Nehemiah Ingram into the game to commit hard fouls against Saint Joseph's in response to what he thought were several missed calls by the referees. After the game Chaney admitted to "sending a message" and stated "I'm going to send in what we used to do years ago, send in the goons." John Bryant of Saint Joseph's suffered a fractured arm as a result of an intentional foul.

Also, can somebody recommend a nice pair of shoes with nice treading on PLASTIC??? Since we'll be playing on milk crates...

And Duy has spoken... And Tommie you BAMMA... thats my natural position actually... but since the tallest dude on the court is usually relegated to playing down low I keep my game diverse so I can handle the Likes of Knarles Barkley aka Eyes of "see these in yo mouf"

I just never complained cuz we were guard heavy and whats the use of a 6'3 dude passin to a 5'6 dude down low. Check the stats bruh from every rec league and High School from Oxon Hill to Ashburn...then again.. playin point may be the only way I get ME the ball unless I bring it down or get one of my million rebounds over Kev and the newly appointed Bill Yung Sattelite Devon Laimbeer Rodman Artest and Kev of course.

I have no qualms with you playing PG Doofy...but the very first signs of gunning will result in an immediate sit out in the penalty box.

Duy is most certainly not a natural point guard. Especially shooting 62 footers...

My-T.

^^lolololol

Duy NOT shooting at least ONE 62 Foot fresh in from the OTHER out of bounds is IMPOSSIBLE.....

We MIGHT have to run 4 on 5 for real.

Eyes says "if I show up"

That bamma better hope I dont.

First of all...
I'm there.  Period.  Granted a funeral going on that day, God forbid.  I've never left y'all hanging.  NEVER.  If I said I'm there, I was there.  If I couldn't make it, it was posted here way ahead of time.  Y'all already know how Mr. Anal gets down... And I'm usually coming from 2.5+ hours away, unlike most of you bammas...

Second of all...
Point guard being Rocky's "natural position" doe?  O RLY?  I guess Larry Hughes says the same thing about his Golden State Warrior days, er?

Lastly...

Rocky ain't showing up.  So, everything is on IGNORE until that is proven otherwise.  And if he does, he'll embarass himself, which those who put too much pressure on them on the court usually do... In their "natural position"... [The Wire, Baltimore Sun] "The Keynesian Aspect." 
roll.gif

BOOM!

Team Dynasty is all about intensity, dedication, and providing a show for all the millions...and I mean millions of fans we have across the globe.

We are for the children.

^^ This man speaks truth... We are more than Basketball Players...

We are Entertainers....

So what we came dressed to impressed and balled out and got beat...

We came back the next year.....and lost again....

We still talk... and gon keep on talkin too. Kev hit me up on a side bar and said he added an extra 3 pushups before bedtime just for our match up. Doing jumpin jacks and lunges with a head band and leg warmers....

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Team Dynasty is all about intensity, dedication, and providing a show for all the millions...and I mean millions of fans we have across the globe.

We are for the children.

Truth!

Also, we come dressed for success, but not all of us own ALL WHITE velour Lebron track suits
eyes.gif
(Rocky x Smoosh Parker x I will buy your house confrontation). 

Back
Top Bottom