Man creates spreadsheet for every time wife denies him sex

Can't believe some of yall are supporting the dude. Shows clearly how none of you guy know what a marriage is.
Your spreadsheet must have multiple tabs
roll.gif

I'm married & I would feel some type of way about that too if my wife did me like that. I know working taking care of kids is exhausting sometimes but come on. :smh:

Last edited:
All men want from woman is loyalty, someone who cleans and above all sex.

She's failing at being a woman

Put it in, get a nut off, and call it a night = married life (if the wife allows it)

If her sex drive is done especially after kids, than I can see married dudes not having sex for months. Better off living that bachelor life as long as you can.

They both need to move on, lucky for them they don't have children. It seems like the wife is either really insecure about her weight gain and doesn't want to have sex as a result, or she isn't in to old boy anymore. She complains about being sweaty and gross coming from the gym yet she falls asleep in her bed like that? I don't think so, she knew if she stayed stinky he wouldn't want to get in them guts.

Then she says she ate too much, I don't get how she is working out going to the gym and still over eating. In any relationship, if sex is enjoyed by both people then it shouldn't take any convincing. At the same time though, we don't know how he is approaching his wife. I hope he isn't asking her to have sex, that just shows his game is weak as hell which could be a turn off for her. I can't see myself asking wifey to have sex. As her man he should know what to do to get her in the mood, **** whatever tv show or movie is on at the moment :smh:. They are too young to be acting like a 60 yr old couple.

Either she is cheating, his game and D game is wack, or she feeling insecure.

rick-ross-head-nod-o.gif

i like this response.

Can't believe some of yall are supporting the dude. Shows clearly how none of you guy know what a marriage is.

And if that is any indication of how marriage is. I want no parts.

3/27 attempts?! No way. I do think he should have found a healthier way to communicate his concerns, especially considering they're married.

I can cook and clean myself. If she wants to take on that sole role in the marriage good for her. That won't slide as a scapegoat for anything though.

And if that is any indication of how marriage is. I want no parts.

3/27 attempts?! No way. I do think he should have found a healthier way to communicate his concerns, especially considering they're married.

I found the way that he presented it his problem to her very clever. She's a married woman constantly turning down her husband for sex and focusing all her efforts into a stressful work life as opposed to a happy home. He emailed her a spreadsheet as if it was pertaining to work since that's what she she seems to be most focused on and now she's panicking because her calls and texts are getting neglected :smh:

I can understand her turning him down 2 or 3 times a week due to work and being tired whatever whatever but 3/27 :x it should be at the minimum 19/27

She's clearly cheating...

...after the second rejection, I woulda hired "True Detective" an' them.

In my warped mind, the thread and outing of the email/spreadsheet is just to cover her tracks during the impending divorce proceedings...

...business trip my *** - she prolly layin' up in the Howard Johnson listenin' to The Weeknd and gettin stroked down by light skin't homie from Marketing as we speak - matter fact, she prolly used her poor husband's money and bailed out that felon from a couple weeks back - he grand theftin' the yambs laughin like it's all good.

:smh:

My girl will give me the I don't feel like it excuse every once in a while
U hit her back with that same excuse even she fiendin
She will pull it out my boxers and start givin me head
I'll get hard then hit her with the babe not right now I'm tired
And roll over.
I get up in the middle of the night to rub one out

I found the way that he presented it his problem to her very clever. She's a married woman constantly turning down her husband for sex and focusing all her efforts into a stressful work life as opposed to a happy home. He emailed her a spreadsheet as if it was pertaining to work since that's what she she seems to be most focused on and now she's panicking because her calls and texts are getting neglected :smh:

I can understand her turning him down 2 or 3 times a week due to work and being tired whatever whatever but 3/27 :x it should be at the minimum 19/27

Clever? yes. But that is a very parochial approach into addressing a true problem. He gets an A+ in articulating his point, yet he gets an F in truly communicating what the issue is. It's one thing to shed light on a problem, it's another to a have a constructive conversation as to how they could go about fixing it. Even if she gets the point, what's stopping her from second guessing any other hidden frustration spreadsheets he's keeping in relations to their marriage? It almost defeats the purpose of marriage.

On her behalf, she needs to understand that you never let your man leave the house horny or hungry. A lot of women need to understand this. If you enter into a agreement such as marriage, your body is no longer yours. As with virtually every other aspect of your singular existence. This goes both ways.

OAN: This doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating. The me 5 years ago would've said "yes, she's absolutely cheating." But today, I understand how stress, and other influences can impede a lady's sex drive. I've learned a lot over the years, and women are turned on in different ways then men.

Last edited:
But now the husband will find out cause it went viral.
Waits for him to chime in on reddit thread

Back
Top Bottom