Man Decapitates His Disabled Son

This monsters face needs to be shown
0f1007f6471eee12f50e6a706700272d.jpg

Sick #$%+.. Lock him in the cage and throw away the key

try to imagine the mom pulling up to the house and seeing her sons head..smh..

smh..

Originally Posted by jbv1

Being a father myself this horrific story turns my stomach. Your own flesh and blood, you take a knife and you... ?!?

This guy thought that killing his son (no matter his disability) was some type of solution/revenge? Why would you put the mother of your child through that agony & pain?

This is a fail in every conceivable way imaginable - throw away the key when you lock this animal up 'tho I'm sure when other inmates hear his background story he won't or shouldn't last long in the slam
Yeeepp. And quite honestly, rightfully so.  Couldn't agree more with this post.  Aside from the despicable and pointless taking of the life, the manner in which it was done begs the question, was the guy who did this even human?

Being a father myself this horrific story turns my stomach. Your own flesh and blood, you take a knife and you... ?!?

This guy thought that killing his son (no matter his disability) was some type of solution/revenge? Why would you put the mother of your child through that agony & pain?

This is a fail in every conceivable way imaginable - throw away the key when you lock this animal up 'tho I'm sure when other inmates hear his background story he won't or shouldn't last long in the slam
Sorry for the ignorant question, but does this really happen in jail? Do inmates really kill child molesters, child abusers and/or wife beaters? 

Wait until he tries to pull the insanity defense. and wins.
What a shame. Who could do this to a child, let alone a defenseless one?!

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Down south...just saying

I'm saying, didn't they just find a little girl that had been cut up, Up north (NYC), just saying

Yeah and the boy who was kidnapped in Brooklyn, it's never about the region.

Originally Posted by djaward

Sorry for the ignorant question, but does this really happen in jail? Do inmates really kill child molesters, child abusers and/or wife beaters? 

Ummm...

By VIK JOLLY THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
The Orange County Register

updated 8/9/2011 9:45:34 AM ET 2011-08-09T13:45:34
SANTA ANA -- The killing of an inmate identified as a child molester two days after he had been transferred into the Theo Lacy Jail began by fellow inmates first taking away his humanity, a prosecutor told an Orange County jury Monday

Yea.

djaward:
jbv1:

NO.

It's just one of those myths people like to believe. My dad is a retired prison guard, and he said that this thinking people have is false. So many of them dudes have raped someone, molested some kid, beat some kid or female... even if they didn't actually get caught. So when a dude comes in with a charge for molest or child abuse or beating their wife, most of his fellow inmates have done one of those things also; they just don't have a charge for it. Maybe they're in for trafficking or homicide, but they know they did one or more of those other things.

^ Well of course there are stories like that, but to think "They'll get theirs", as if all child molesters get served in prison... well it's naive.

Sure, some do. But most just... go to prison.

There has to be something wrong with him mentally. To punish the mother by doing what he did that's beyond just not wanting to take care of a sick child anymore.

That poor woman having to come home to that

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

There has to be something wrong with him mentally. To punish the mother by doing what he did that's beyond just not wanting to take care of a sick child anymore.

That poor woman having to come home to that
Which ultimately exacerbates the problem of putting so much money to jails and institutions that house these individuals. If a person as unfit as him can be fed and clothed by the gov't but not poor/struggling people capable of actually contributing to society...why don't we just off his ++#?

Back
Top Bottom