Originally Posted by CasperJr

girl not having a pops in her life FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no pops in her life or older brothers as well ftw

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Try having her short-tempered cousin find you in the closet after coming home from the gym
smh.gif
don't believe it tell the story.
laugh.gif

Ill try to post it in cliffnotes

-My girl at the time was at her aunt's house (which was close to mine)
-Asked her to ask her aunt/cousin for permission but she insisted that they were gonna say no
-Snuck in through her aunt's window, she didnt wana smash on the bed so we went into the closet (the bedroom door was locked too)
-Went in the closet and smashed
-Her cousin comes home and my girl's other cousin (who was my homegirl) kept givin him excuses as to why the door was locked and the window open (forgot toclose it
smh.gif
)
-My girl puts her clothes on and leaves, tells him that she was in the bathroom
-I'm sittin in the closet gettin dressed scared to death
-Cousin opens the door literally about 5 secs after I put my shirt on

The convo went like this

Him: Yo who the @+%@ are you?
mad.gif

Me: y0ungj33zy
embarassed.gif

Him: Why the @+%@ are you here?
mad.gif

Me: Came to see my gf
grin.gif

Him: Oh yea? Get the @+%@ out
mad.gif

Me: Yes Sir
frown.gif

He walks me to the door and slams it shut right behind me, and I leave the apartment I look at my reflection in the window and noticed that my shirt was oninside-out
alien.gif
smh.gif

So dude definetly knew something was up
laugh.gif
Me and the chick broke up a fewweeks later

EDIT: this happened around freshman yr in highschool

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

One time the dad asked me if I wanted to have sex with his daughter.. Nearly sharted in my pants

how do you respond to that? if you say yes... not a good look if you say no... that's an insult

Thats textbook man. Just hit him with the "I'm focused on my goals right now, and sex would only complicate things." type vibe. Obviously heknows your lying but it sounds good
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

Try having her short-tempered cousin find you in the closet after coming home from the gym
smh.gif
don't believe it tell the story.
laugh.gif

Ill try to post it in cliffnotes

-My girl at the time was at her aunt's house (which was close to mine)
-Asked her to ask her aunt/cousin for permission but she insisted that they were gonna say no
-Snuck in through her aunt's window, she didnt wana smash on the bed so we went into the closet (the bedroom door was locked too)
-Went in the closet and smashed
-Her cousin comes home and my girl's other cousin (who was my homegirl) kept givin him excuses as to why the door was locked and the window open (forgot to close it
smh.gif
)
-My girl puts her clothes on and leaves, tells him that she was in the bathroom
-I'm sittin in the closet gettin dressed scared to death
-Cousin opens the door literally about 5 secs after I put my shirt on

The convo went like this

Him: Yo who the @+%@ are you?
mad.gif

Me: y0ungj33zy
embarassed.gif

Him: Why the @+%@ are you here?
mad.gif

Me: Came to see my gf
grin.gif

Him: Oh yea? Get the @+%@ out
mad.gif

Me: Yes Sir
frown.gif

He walks me to the door and slams it shut right behind me, and I leave the apartment I look at my reflection in the window and noticed that my shirt was on inside-out
alien.gif
smh.gif

So dude definetly knew something was up
laugh.gif
Me and the chick broke up a few weeks later

EDIT: this happened around freshman yr in highschool
hate when this happens

ur lucky dude didn't throw you in the oven or some %%!#

Yall think you got it bad but you don't. Try wifing up a girl whose dad is a detective. No lie, my girl is 25 with a GPS tracking device on her phone.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

One time the dad asked me if I wanted to have sex with his daughter.. Nearly sharted in my pants

how do you respond to that? if you say yes... not a good look if you say no... that's an insult

Thats textbook man. Just hit him with the "I'm focused on my goals right now, and sex would only complicate things." type vibe. Obviously he knows your lying but it sounds good
grin.gif

Or say you're waiting for marriage or some other %!#$!+$* like that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Thats textbook man. Just hit him with the "I'm focused on my goals right now, and sex would only complicate things." type vibe. Obviously he knows your lying but it sounds good
grin.gif

pimp.gif

Na you say shiiii i dont hit that bout 20-30 times thats old news. Then i'll throw a right cross and knock his old a4s out. word to eazy e

Met a girls whole family when she graduated, her father passed away a while ago (R.I.P.) and her brothers were cool.

So I'm like bet, then her MF Uncle comes up talking about "You know I have a license to carry a gun , right?"

I hit him with the "Oh for real, aiight"

Me and shorty weren't even talking like that but, he was from P.G. County like me and probably thought I was trying to take advantage of his small townniece (she's from Hollister, Florida-literally a one light town.)

I don't really meet dads to be honest. I meet moms and they like me. One would have me do work in her house and schedule it so her daughter could open thedoor for me and what not, I took it from there. Another time I had to use the bathroom and she let me in to her house before we left, she left out the factthat her two sisters and mom were home...greeeeaaat.

this happened to me

I was chillin at this girl's house and (she wasn't my gf, just a jumpoff) her pops come in the house after a long days work and I'm on the computerin the kitchen, oh girl sitting at the table, and her mom's in the kitchen cooking. Her pops startin askin her all kinds of questions cuz he probly gottired of seein my +!$ in his house. So he asks her, "So what are you guys? you guys just friends? Are you guys goin out? what?" she replies we'rejust friends dad. Pops goes "just friends huh...." Then her dad asks her "Are you still a virgin Savannah?" she's like
grin.gif
. I'm like
eek.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
"this will not end well" she goes"yes...I've told you numerous times" not even lookin at dude and she had a smirk on her face
smh.gif
THEN! homie asks me, "Aight, I'ma ask [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fly[/color] is Savannah "Pure"? I'm like AYOOOOO!!!!!
eek.gif
I look around the room, and ALL EYEZ ON ME
nerd.gif
So I think to myself what would my friends do in a situation like this?*Jeopardy music plays* and I answered "I believe your daughter already answered that question..." then he hits me with "Nah, I wanna hear itfrom you"
embarassed.gif
I said "I couldn't answer that questionaccurately because I don't know of her past before I met her" homie couldn't say anything
laugh.gif

oh girl is probly lurkin as we speak, ****% found about NT
smh.gif

This thread is straigh lulz

So luck my girls partents live in the phillipines, never meeting them ftw.

parents I can deal with, but brothers and cousins are the ones i have trouble with.
no matter how chill they are i'm always mad nervous

Originally Posted by 18key

grin.gif

pimp.gif
Would of said ...

"Well...not right now"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

I don't really meet dads to be honest. I meet moms and they like me. One would have me do work in her house and schedule it so her daughter could open the door for me and what not, I took it from there. Another time I had to use the bathroom and she let me in to her house before we left, she left out the fact that her two sisters and mom were home...greeeeaaat.
i find this statement to be 100% false
u never had a gf buddy why would i matter to you if u meet there parents

Yo the worst I ever had to encounter was a TWIN SISTER that straight HATED me. She was convinced I was evil
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

The only time I'm introducing a guy to my dad is the one I'm marrying.
laugh.gif

Indian dads are crazy.
QFT...don't let me get started on my ex's dad...
smh.gif

Well I've only met 3 fathers (and the mothers as well) all of them went smooth.. i even got to sleep over on all occasions
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom