Man shot and killed over a parking space in Florida VOL....STAND YOUR GROUND?

Someone forcing their way into your office and striking you =/= someone shoving you.

Im just gonna get a gun and if a white person comes at me spewing racist slurs, I’m shooting him. I feared for my life, racist white people kill black people.

So yall really think if McGlockton would've walked over and politely asked Drejka to leave, Drejka would've walked away?

That situation would've escalated no matter what because Drejka was out there looking for an issue.

No man, anyone who plays hallway monitor like that is looking to get you fired up.

This is murder, since when does someone putting their hands on you make you think you are going to die? Dude really thought he was going to kill him right then and there?

Of course nothing with happen to him.

White>Florida>america>NRA————murder

Too many bosses to beat before you can even get to the murder charge.

No man, anyone who plays hallway monitor like that is looking to get you fired up.

This is murder, since when does someone putting their hands on you make you think you are going to die? Dude really thought he was going to kill him right then and there?

Of course nothing with happen to him.

White>Florida>america>NRA————murder

Too many bosses to beat before you can even get to the murder charge.
Exactly. Cut the BS and movie scenarios. You don’t get to kill a man because a minor thing happens to you and you get your feelings hurt

Someone forcing their way into your office and striking you =/= someone shoving you.

Im just gonna get a gun and if a white person comes at me spewing racist slurs, I’m shooting him. I feared for my life, racist white people kill black people.
Thus the “subjectivity” comes into play.

Just saw the video. The fact that he instantly grabbed his gun after getting pushed frightens me. I don't even think cops react that fast.

A shove into a wrestling type match, I could see a 5-10 second scuffle turn into a shootout. But instantly? Dude was fishing for trouble. I sense that even if he wasn't pushed, and the guy goes to grab for something in his pocket like his car keys, he'd still get shot. Average citizens have the same general rights as cops now. Atleast against poc. Sad

Also. Is this dude that bored with life that he hangs out around parking lots of gas stations fishing for trouble? Does he not have a job or kids? It really feels like he was stalking for the right situation to harm and kill.

Two wrongs made a situation turn out for the worse. People don't mess around these days. You put your hands on someone like that, you best be prepared. Who knows what the other person is going to do. Having your kid and your girl with you, unless they're actually getting physical, you need to walk away.

giphy.gif

I'm so glad I left Florida.

With the stand your ground law written as is EVERY black person of age should have a concealed carry permit in Florida. No reason for black people not to be on their 2nd Ammendment game in Florida......no reason.

Preach trying to tell my folks down here now that. Ppl get confused with carrying everyday to protect yourself in this environment With other nonsense.

Must be nice to live in the burbs and not have to look over your shoulder.

It’s not like no one knows about Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law. I’m sure peeps in Cali know about it. If they know thier state has this law why are they out here putting their hands on people.

It’s not like no one knows about Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law. I’m sure peeps in Cali know about it. If they know thier state has this law why are they out here putting their hands on people.
You serious with this? So I guess in Florida everyone walk around with your head down to avoid eye contact because you should expect to be shot?

How does not putting your hands on people = walking around with your head down avoiding eye contact?

In other news... I heard un Washington it's legal to street fight if both parties argree to fight, or something.

How does not putting your hands on people = walking around with your head down avoiding eye contact?

In other news... I heard un Washington it's legal to street fight if both parties argree to fight, or something.
“Stand your ground” operates under very subjective parameters. “Danger” can be thrown around wherever you want it. You have obvious racists running around you have these types of things going to happen with protection. To say “we’ll you should of known about stand your ground” is saying to leave everyone the **** alone. You guys are really going out of your way to defend a racist murderer and those who are going to do it in the future. Kinda sad

No one is trying to defend the shooter... and you should leave everyone the **** alone.
“You should leave everyone the **** alone” ok I get that..... this guy was antagonized by someone who was known to repeatededly try to kill someone. “Leaving everyone alone” doesn’t work ALL the time. Like saying listen to the police and you won’t get shot. We all know how that turns out

Last edited:
Actually leaving dude alone with have probably worked this time, or at least not getting physical would have ruled in the deceased mans favor in a court of law if he would have shot him anyway... which he wouldn't have because he knows better (which is why he didn't shoot the first guy).

Back
Top Bottom