MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
jayz, how much for QS sz11?
vector, there's still 2 pairs of size 11 ata...I'm not exactly sure how much it cost to ship to PI though. Let me know if you want me to pick one up for you. Feel free to email me. The place seems to be inconspicuous that's why they still have a few pairs left. :wink:
wink.gif

Great pickup Ryan...Di ka na nagsayang ng panahon ha. :D
happy.gif
I'm gonna have to wait on those kapag nasa outlet na. I'm almost sure that particular c/w will not sell out sa stores.

Bouncingboy OK, I will find out how much exactly the QS is going to cost... Shoes+tax+shipping = walang tubo as in exact price. :D
happy.gif

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 all DS
E-MAIL: jayclum06@yahoo.com

Quote:
Bouncingboy OK, I will find out how much exactly the QS is going to cost... Shoes+tax+shipping = walang tubo as in exact price.

JaysEmpire, i would also like to know how much it would cost for a QS XX in a size 10. thanks!
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
the only new 2k5's i saw yesterday were the Lakers and the black/grey.

oo nga pala, online release nga lang pala yun, he he he!

Quote:
Bouncingboy OK, I will find out how much exactly the QS is going to cost... Shoes+tax+shipping = walang tubo as in exact price.

thanks! if its going too much expensive, i'll try my luck na lang by september!

regards to all!!!

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

jays, UGM. :wink:
wink.gif

maybe jojo has an idea how much shipping will cost? :D
happy.gif

guys, think it will be cheaper for us if we pool and ship althogether? :tongue:
tongue.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

Quote:
^^^^ Gameover who does these unis for the PBA, UAAP, NCAA, PBL?

sorry dude, can't tell you. i do business with them so i can't divulge info otherwise i might lose my business.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

actually there are SO MANY good tailors for basketball uniforms here in the Philippines... Botak is actually quite expensive because I remember a complete set (jersey and shorts) run for about P1500 (roughly $2 8)
glasses.gif

i know the tailor who does Ateneo, Adamson, and Mapua jerseys and i think a complete set (last time we ordered) was P450 only ($8.20). I thought he was the cheapest in town but for this year, a very rich individual (who i won't mention but of course has a lot of connections) hooked us up with his tailor... a set going for just P380 ($6.90). Quality is PBA quality truthfully.

mura lang talaga but they usually want to measure the players themselves to get the fitting right.

^ great deal there. you guys ever thought of having NT philippines jerseys?

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

kobe beef,

cn u please email me your contact tailor na mura. we will be needing it when we have sportfest at ateneo. tnx.

GUys, does the laker 2k5s have Kobe's logo anywhere on the shoe?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

^^ not the kobe logo but the tongue has his name inscripted on the upper portion... that made me upset about the blk/purple c/w (i wish it had his logo) >:
mad.gif

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 all DS
E-MAIL: jayclum06@yahoo.com

Quote:
great deal there. you guys ever thought of having NT philippines jerseys?

im up for that if someone could come up with a very cool design. :wink:
wink.gif

i make 1st call for jersey #8!!! :D
happy.gif

kicksten, those lakers2k5 are looking very nice. :smile:
smile.gif

how are the other colorway look? the blk/grey?
" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

what? only for pinoys?
come on make it internationally.

if you make one... i'm going to take #11

^^^ if there's gonna be a jersey for us nters, i'm taking #5!

regards to all!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

ei guys...sori for my kakulitan... im from bicol kc and there's not many legit stores here kya im always asking bout things there in manla...(also im just 15) anyway could u help a kid out...we're can i find the cheapest CG LBII's there and for how much? ALso are the LBII low for sale now? im going there next week that's why im askin for these...i want to buy either of the two...thanks....

Quote:
kicksten, those lakers2k5 are looking very nice.
thanks!!! :D
happy.gif

Quote:
how are the other colorway look? the blk/grey?
the black/grey 2k5's are nice...ill get them over the white/black 2k5's. plus it has KOBE on the tongue, so that makes the black/grey 2k5's extra special i guess. hehe! :smile:
smile.gif

NT jerseys? ill take #4 :wink:
wink.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

btw, has anyone been to Nike Attitude and Shoe Salon lately? do they have any new AF1's?

thanks! :smile:
smile.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

# 3 ako ha....aka JaysEmpire :tongue:
tongue.gif

FOR SALE: All DS and SZ 10.5 Altitudes, Flints 13s, 18s mid wht/red, Patent 1s retro wht/blk/red, Wheats 13s (sz 11)...Nike Baller Bands Lot of 8. (in stock now) many sets to choose from.Great Price, email me for info.

Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom