Mark Sanchez choked up by fans death

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

frown.gif

Man.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Rip aiden I'm suprised this story wasn't in any of the ny newspapers smh

As much as I dislike the Jets, the NY media has more fun criticizing stars like Sanchez than they like to praise them...They're slurping up Amar'e only because the Knicks have sucked for years but if we were to be below .500 and he was still putting up 30pts/10reb they'd say he was the biggest mistake in the NBA offseason...NY sports media is a joke

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Rip aiden I'm suprised this story wasn't in any of the ny newspapers smh

As much as I dislike the Jets, the NY media has more fun criticizing stars like Sanchez than they like to praise them...They're slurping up Amar'e only because the Knicks have sucked for years but if we were to be below .500 and he was still putting up 30pts/10reb they'd say he was the biggest mistake in the NBA offseason...NY sports media is a joke

a very touching story. i read about this a few days back, i was at the game this past sunday and they had a moment of silence for him. it's real sad how that kid passed but it's heartwarming seeing he had something to smile about in his last few weeks.

a very touching story. i read about this a few days back, i was at the game this past sunday and they had a moment of silence for him. it's real sad how that kid passed but it's heartwarming seeing he had something to smile about in his last few weeks.

I hate to even crack the slightest of jokes in this thread, but I'm so glad [T.O.]that's my quarterback[/T.O.]. I read in a different article that Mark is paying the entire funeral services bill for the Binkley family.

Such a sad story, but as CC1995 said ^, it's heartwarming seeing he had something to smile about in his last few weeks.

R.I.P. Aiden. Hey, it's selfish for me to say, but Sanchez, go win this #!%!%%* Superbowl in his honor
pimp.gif

I hate to even crack the slightest of jokes in this thread, but I'm so glad [T.O.]that's my quarterback[/T.O.]. I read in a different article that Mark is paying the entire funeral services bill for the Binkley family.

Such a sad story, but as CC1995 said ^, it's heartwarming seeing he had something to smile about in his last few weeks.

R.I.P. Aiden. Hey, it's selfish for me to say, but Sanchez, go win this #!%!%%* Superbowl in his honor
pimp.gif

Wow...props to Sanchez seems like a good dude
pimp.gif
especially for calling him after the Steelers game. RIP Aiden.

Wow...props to Sanchez seems like a good dude
pimp.gif
especially for calling him after the Steelers game. RIP Aiden.

Back
Top Bottom