Marrying a Jumpoff!!! (Updated on pg 1) Just spoke via phone!!!!

The fact she told you not to say anything, means she lied to him about her past. Tell old dude. Personally, if I was engaged to a !@#+, I would want to know nomatter what.

- I would want to know...
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

- It's NOT would I would WANT to hear, obviously; however, he should know what kind of change-faces type breezy he's 'bout to legitimatelywife
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

- I think back to my late teens & college; a llllooooooootttttttttt of them broads was trick-or-treatin' on the low
nerd.gif
, all the while having some type sucker-status boyfriend backsomewhere thinkin' it's all biscuits and gravy
sick.gif

- Now, MOST of these chicks are locked down to dude's with their head in the sand, who thought they was gettin' a virgin/VNDS damsel
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

- the game is often ruthless...
tired.gif

dont do it. you aint tight with the kid

and its way to late, early on it wouldve been cool

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- I would want to know...
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

- It's NOT would I would WANT to hear, obviously; however, he should know what kind of change-faces type breezy he's 'bout to legitimately wife
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

- I think back to my late teens & college; a llllooooooootttttttttt of them broads was trick-or-treatin' on the low
nerd.gif
, all the while having some type sucker-status boyfriend back somewhere thinkin' it's all biscuits and gravy
sick.gif

- Now, MOST of these chicks are locked down to dude's with their head in the sand, who thought they was gettin' a virgin/VNDS damsel
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

- the game is often ruthless...
tired.gif
cosign
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Its an exaggeration but lets just say a RTS dorm room can comfortably hold 4 people in chairs..... There was standing room only and people down the hall. Real talk
which is why we know you were in line...
laugh.gif
Nah fam....I passed by on the way to my room
laugh.gif
I've hitsome less than stellar chicks before but honestly she was not one of em.

laugh.gif
the nerve of her... "better not say %%+!."
smh.gif

i'd like to think i would tell. seriously... marriage? that's serious. just tell him, but at the same time, don't sound like you're beingjudgmental or whatever. try not to make it sound like the big deal that it is. let him be the one to decide how severe it is. once he has the information,it's up to him what to do with it, but as long as he knows. don't try to convince him to get rid of her either. basically, don't mention JO, train,or any synonyms of the word prostitute if possible
laugh.gif

I mean its none of my buisness. Can you elaborate a little bit more. Did she do a lot of men in her hs days. If thats the case you have the potential to marrya jumpoff also. I mean i would have to know what she did, because a lot of females keep thier business low key some dont care. Whats the extinct of herjumpoffness? has she changed?

I think you defintely need to tell him.Its only respectful to him. Wouldn't you want somebody to tell you if its was reversed? Also since she told you notto say anything this means she's defintely still scandoulous because girls who change don't try to hide their past. Changed girls tell their partnersand alot of time their man is ok with it.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

pictures of the girl or ducktales

Son, I was at UofM with this broad. Thats a college. If it were HS I would have a yearbook or sumn. I dont have pics of her on deck.... trust me, she aintnothing to look at but thats besides the point. I gotta make a decision here, not throw a halfdecent looking jumpoff on NT so you can feel this is real

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHO IS THIS MEMPHIS JUMPOFF I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW...MIGHT NEED TO SWING THROUGH
devil.gif
I will hit you in a PM. We went to UofM together but I think she went to either Ridgeway or Kirby because shes from your stomping grounds of EastMemphis.

Back
Top Bottom