MARVEL LEGENDS collection

Finally took pics of most of my collection....

Enjoy
pimp.gif

veery nice.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ive always liked Moon night!

for some reason i really like his detail.

will post some new pick ups later tonight.

veery nice.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ive always liked Moon night!

for some reason i really like his detail.

will post some new pick ups later tonight.

That collection^
pimp.gif

I have to step my game up! You guys really must have nerves of steel i just can't help but open all my figures lol unless I have doubles I gotta open the figures up lol.

Agh! I need a Taskmaster! Should be getting a giant man and sentinel in a few days I'll post up pictures once they come in!

That collection^
pimp.gif

I have to step my game up! You guys really must have nerves of steel i just can't help but open all my figures lol unless I have doubles I gotta open the figures up lol.

Agh! I need a Taskmaster! Should be getting a giant man and sentinel in a few days I'll post up pictures once they come in!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

That collection^
pimp.gif

I opened some of the other figures. I gotta take pics of those along with the rest of the un-opened ML's
wink.gif

I really hope this new ML line stays around. I just can't commit to the Marvel Universe figures. I even passed on a MU Cable last week
ohwell.gif

Edit - Here's one more pic for now
pimp.gif

That collection^
pimp.gif

I opened some of the other figures. I gotta take pics of those along with the rest of the un-opened ML's
wink.gif

I really hope this new ML line stays around. I just can't commit to the Marvel Universe figures. I even passed on a MU Cable last week
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

That collection^
pimp.gif

wink.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

The New Hasbro ML line is assured  to have 4 waves thankfully so i'm really excited for that, the waves look great so far. 
Universe i only really collect x-men figures so far and a few avengers and you passed up cable!? 
eek.gif
 took me like 2 months to find one and i was only ever able to find the variant with out baby hope 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

That collection^
pimp.gif

wink.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

The New Hasbro ML line is assured  to have 4 waves thankfully so i'm really excited for that, the waves look great so far. 
Universe i only really collect x-men figures so far and a few avengers and you passed up cable!? 
eek.gif
 took me like 2 months to find one and i was only ever able to find the variant with out baby hope 
tired.gif

It's funny, I had him in the cart with other MU figures and I had a change of heart. The Target I went to had like 4-5 of them. Its just going to open a can of worms for me
laugh.gif
. Right now I'm just collecting GI Joe's and TF's(until the ML release).

It's funny, I had him in the cart with other MU figures and I had a change of heart. The Target I went to had like 4-5 of them. Its just going to open a can of worms for me
laugh.gif

yeah, these MU's are definitely a can of worms.  I swore I'd never buy them but now I have the Avengers, Dark Avengers, and am currently building X-Force right now
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, these MU's are definitely a can of worms.  I swore I'd never buy them but now I have the Avengers, Dark Avengers, and am currently building X-Force right now
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This is why I avoid the action figure isle at Target 
laugh.gif

In other news: 

Just got this today, $20 friggin' bucks 
pimp.gif

2wnb5i0.jpg

laugh.gif

In other news: 

pimp.gif

2wnb5i0.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I think the only one's I ever wanted was Archangel and Cable. I never saw a Archangel in stores.

Sidenote, does anyone collect the 30th/POC GI Joes?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I think the only one's I ever wanted was Archangel and Cable. I never saw a Archangel in stores.

Sidenote, does anyone collect the 30th/POC GI Joes?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Same thing happened to me
30t6p3b.gif

I planed to only form the X-men until MLs came back and now i have practically 1/3 of all the MU figs 
laugh.gif

My x-force team still needs that subscription exclusive x-force archangel!

GL Rayner wrote:
laugh.gif

4-5 
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

MU gets really addictive especially because the figures get better and better every wave. Some of the 2012 MU figures are going to have toe joints which to me is mind blowing never thought MUs would have that. If they start to get hand clamping ill loose my mind haha. I'm mainly collecting MUs and TFs till Jan when ML comes back, im probably gonna end up buying a whole case lol

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
laugh.gif

In other news: 

pimp.gif

I need this!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***If any of you collect DCUCs you need to go to targets right now! DCUCs are 7.99 and Young Justice figures are 9.99 and if you have the Mattel coupons you get an extra $5 off the figures.***

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I planed to only form the X-men until MLs came back and now i have practically 1/3 of all the MU figs 
laugh.gif

GL Rayner wrote:
laugh.gif

4-5 
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

MU gets really addictive especially because the figures get better and better every wave. Some of the 2012 MU figures are going to have toe joints which to me is mind blowing never thought MUs would have that. If they start to get hand clamping ill loose my mind haha. I'm mainly collecting MUs and TFs till Jan when ML comes back, im probably gonna end up buying a whole case lol

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
laugh.gif

In other news: 

pimp.gif

I need this!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***If any of you collect DCUCs you need to go to targets right now! DCUCs are 7.99 and Young Justice figures are 9.99 and if you have the Mattel coupons you get an extra $5 off the figures.***

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I've had a Digital subscription since March just to get the Archangel fig
laugh.gif

And GL, The only other smaller lines I collect are Star Wars figs.  Mostly just Troopers though

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I've had a Digital subscription since March just to get the Archangel fig
laugh.gif

And GL, The only other smaller lines I collect are Star Wars figs.  Mostly just Troopers though

now this is the kind of thread that i'm talkin about!  awesome collections, everyone!  here are a few new additions that I have more recently just picked up.
mtkvx2.jpg

i got the deadpool kotobukiya statue from my boys as a bday gift last month.  it.  is.  awesome.  

now this is the kind of thread that i'm talkin about!  awesome collections, everyone!  here are a few new additions that I have more recently just picked up.
mtkvx2.jpg

i got the deadpool kotobukiya statue from my boys as a bday gift last month.  it.  is.  awesome.  

Back
Top Bottom