Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Tried playing the game today and I suck
laugh.gif
. I will keep at it though. That Tatsunoko vs Capcom looks
eek.gif
. Any news of a future release for PS3 or Xbox? They need to port that with the quickness. They would get so much more support.

They're planning on bringing 2 to PS3/360.

Also, they're also looking into a DC vs. Capcom.
Really Dc Vs. Capcom.....cue black kid at the birthday party gif

Nah they need that Marvel vs DC vs Capcom.
I can see it now:
They start a video with Marvel vs Capcom 3 and then the announcer says "Looks like a new challenger aproaches!" MvC3 logo breaks to reveal MvDCvC logo. Announcer then goes to say "Looks like we need a bigger ring..." Then they show gameplay and some characters...Then We all wake up cause this will never happen

roll.gif
roll.gif
son had it planned ALL the way out

April 17, 2010
6:35 a.m.
All but official, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in the works

Confirming the rumors posted the other day, PlanetXbox360 reported that Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was shown at Capcom's Captivate event in Hawaii.

There's an embargo on the details, so you won't be seeing screen shots, movies and other things until early next week, but here's the notes they were able to get together.

• Confirmed characters so far are Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, Storm and a few others will return.

• The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 development team said they will be blowing fans out of the water with the sheer number of characters this game includes on the disc.

• This will be another 2D fighter — gameplay-wise — but will be something of a cross between the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter 4.

• The rumored release date is late 2010 or early 2011 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, no plans right now for other systems.

• The game will run in 1080p resolution.

• It will be a disc-based release.

• Apparently the game will have unlockables again.

• Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be playable at this year's E3 which is held on June 15 - 17th.

Same thing I was thinkin man I can't wait i bet u they add havoc, deadpool, the thing, night crawler, and wouldn't it be hilarious if they add professor xavior lol whoopin people with a wheelchair

im sittin here foaming at the mouth bro, thanks for the info.

mix of sf4 and mvc2?... ehhh

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Naw I doubt that many prolly like 60

They say it's gonna blow players out the water. MvC2 has 56 characters. I'm gonna guess it's gonna have AT LEAST 80...

They say it's gonna blow players out the water. MvC2 has 56 characters. I'm gonna guess it's gonna have AT LEAST 80...

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I have 2 for ps3 but I never really knew how to play marvel. I prolly should start learning
I don't either but its frustrating when ppl play and do the same move over and over and you can't move, from the ground to the air with no hitting
Game ends with all my dudes dead and their first dude has more than half life while the remaining two haven't even been tagged in
mad.gif

Mannn I hope this is true
eek.gif
. Played mvc2 to death, twice, and couldn't get into Tatsunoko.

there's this lame i play online his gamertag is charlie goblyn
all he does is fly with sentinal ground pound with captain commando, and spam with cable
and he brags on how competive he is
complete bs i just laugh at him and clown him and he gets even more pissed
laugh.gif

nawghtyhare said:

I would much rather the game have 40 well-made characters than 80+ but still give every move only two frames of animation. Besides, if they had 80+ characters, that means that they would have to add 40 Capcom characters and 40 Marvel ones. The Marvel ones won't be too hard to find, but the Capcom ones would be tricky, unless pretty much all of them were from Street Fighter, and only like half of the Capcom cast were SF characters in MvC2. What new Capcom non-SF characters have there been since MvC2's release? The guy from Devil May Cry, Leon from RE4, Chris and Sheva from RE5. Who else could they add?

Unlockables?!?! I hate that. Unless u can unlock while playing online. Playing single player for this kinda game is ******ed.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I would much rather the game have 40 well-made characters than 80+ but still give every move only two frames of animation. Besides, if they had 80+ characters, that means that they would have to add 40 Capcom characters and 40 Marvel ones. The Marvel ones won't be too hard to find, but the Capcom ones would be tricky, unless pretty much all of them were from Street Fighter, and only like half of the Capcom cast were SF characters in MvC2. What new Capcom non-SF characters have there been since MvC2's release? The guy from Devil May Cry, Leon from RE4, Chris and Sheva from RE5. Who else could they add?
Lets see...

From Power Stone
-Falcon
-Ryoma
-Wang Tang

Rival Schools
-Batsu
-Shoma
-Roy
-Hayato

Darkstalkers-
-Donovan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Pyron
-Demitri
-Hsien-Ko

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure-
-Jojo
-Jotaro
-Dio

Onimusha
-Samanosuke
-Jubei

I mean these are just the charcters that came to mind....Capcom has a vast arsenal of charecters to chose from. They don't really need new charterers to compete.

Back
Top Bottom