Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Its good so far.

Surpringly so since they've veered so far off from the espionage/action genre and adjacent genres to a full on time travel/end of the world/post apocalyptic space mystery.

Its almost a mix of Fringe and Firefly.

26152262_989395287864980_2284635607462313984_n.jpg

chloe can get the wang.

Didn’t know she broke up or was dating that youtube scumbag.

That logan paul guy who filmed a hanging body in the japanese suicide forest. Read she broke up with him the week before he did that.

A little surprised the girl who was helping them got murked. They’re running out of allies.

Why is this show so good!!

Deke is pretty much confirmed to be FitzSimmons grandson at this point, right?

Yeah was not expecting those ppl to turn on them and last result to kill the old lady.

****ed up too cuz she knew it was gonna happen the entire time.

I was actually looking forward to meeting Deke's father.

The revelations of this past timeline that won't come to be were cool.

I’m so lost with this season.
I was lost.
I can see why.

They sprang thia alternative past on us. I didn't get it at first.

I'd say rewatch the ep when Blood Hunter breaks Fits out of that army prisonnand he links up with the inhuman girl that can see the future and the alien.

Just keep in mind the past the old woman is recalling is one we never seen. Its basically a past that hasn't taken place yet cuz she grew up in an alternative timeline where the agents never traveled to the future.

Even with that the stuff going down were all reveals

this season easily up there as best season so far
Its good but I don't think its beating the 3 story arcs of last season with evil Fitz and Ghost Rider.

I wanna see how daisy destroys most of the earth and why. She must’ve been put in some weird scenario.

Also that mean blue alien lady is looking good. I looked up who plays her and was surprised it was the same actress who played julie mao in The Expanse.

Oh it is? Damn.

She didn't get enough acting time on that show for me to really fully peep her skills. She looking way more fine all blue.

I wanna see how daisy destroys most of the earth and why. She must’ve been put in some weird scenario.

I think the earth was going to blow up and she went to stop it but her powerset doesn't allow that... BUT FLINT'S DOES! They taking him back in time. I haven't see the new episode and I'm an episode behind but this is a really good season. Its hitting all the right notes. The Robin episode was tragic.

Those Flashbacks
images

Only effective because we know the characters so well.

yoyo should’ve shot her armless self in the head to put her out of her misery and so they couldn’t resurrect her again.

The bald guy was a robot? When the hell did they let the audience know that? Who built him and why was he on earth thousands of years? Also he kidnapped them and sent them to the future why? If he wanted to help he could’ve told them how to save the planet at the present time.

Back
Top Bottom