MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

^ Yeah I was told there was no price on Tuesday, but that they wouldnt be less than $175 for them.

On another note, Fedex just dropped off my B Grade XII's.
Just a couple lil glue marks on the back, which Jordan product doesnt have that LOL, other than that they are as good as the CDP pack I have.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

there is one pair of size 14 Busy P af1s at the leesburg outlet in VA
they were a return so not sure on price
If anyone finds out price on this
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lemme know
(you can send a discreet PM)

$179
THE BUSY P WERE ON NDC WERE 250 A LIL OVER 2 WEEKS AGO. AND I HEARD NIKETOWN NY GOT A FEW AS WELL. AND I SPOKE TO A NIKE REP AND THAT THEY AREGOING TO HIT AGAIN BUT HE DIDNT KNOW WHEN

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by straight lux

oh and if youre still looking for those LBJ6's in the Triple Black cw
San Ysidro had some on the hash wall in sizes 7.5-10.5
do you know if they are still 99.99 on the hash wall? thanks.
honestly i didnt get a chance to peep the price tag
i was just skimming the rows seeing what they had
but more than likely they should be 99.99
thats the going rate for em at all the outlets that have em right?

does anyone know if cabazon still has some?
last time i checked they had a FSR

the tanger outlet in fort myers,fl has:

USA colored Kobe II Strengths for 44.99
White/Navy Lebron 5 for 79.99
Grey/Red/Black Solder for 79.99
All Black Zoom MVP for 49.99

i wonder if that price apply for all footlocker, cuz last weekend i saw 3/20, 1/22, 5/18, but they r still 309.99

Just called Jersey Gardens, they have adult sz for those too, but they are 79.99 (that's what Justin told me). The biggest sz they had was a 10.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Aight so, rafz, howd you scoop for that price? Id love to pick up a pair for that cheap...
Honestly not sure. Nike Find told me they were $79.99 but when the lady was getting all my info, she said it came out to $31.99. The sticker onthe box says $31.99 right over the $79.99 tag.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Aight so, rafz, howd you scoop for that price? Id love to pick up a pair for that cheap...
Honestly not sure. Nike Find told me they were $79.99 but when the lady was getting all my info, she said it came out to $31.99. The sticker on the box says $31.99 right over the $79.99 tag.
I tried as well. Dude said the same thing - price went back to $79.99. Nice find, Raf!

Originally Posted by maldonado

atljerseys wrote:

Yep they told me they were on sale for 1 or 2 hours. Nice find!

what the $#@!?! 2 hours?

thats bullll****

typical outlet strategy, raising the price after seeing the demand increases.

I know the South Chicago Outlet and other "clearance outlets" do these "Power Hours" where they have crazy specials, but not 55% off!Again, nice find Raf....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I know the South Chicago Outlet and other "clearance outlets" do these "Power Hours" where they have crazy specials, but not 55% off! Again, nice find Raf....

i stand corrected ... nice find raf

keep an eye out in your mailbox folks, I received a 20% off $75 or more for Nike Factory Stores coupon. I think it's good for the second half of May, but Idon't remember the dates.

Back
Top Bottom