MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by wikeywo

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ any thing in particular?

I saw some air max samples, a pair of dunk highs samples, some lebron 6 samples, team Jordan samples and other random nike samples.
Any pictures of the samples? Especially the Lebrons

just called, they were lebron v lows no info on color

My bad. They looked like 6's. But they were all black and one shoe had "049" on the side and the other shoe had "027" on the side

bay area heads shiekh in milpitas mall has jordan 2009s in both color ways for only $98.99 kinda cheap i guess

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

Originally Posted by jepeh21

nordstrom rack got in max orange 1s if anyone is interested
how much were they?
49.90 when you shop at a rack most of the prices of nikes are all the same, 49.90 is the average price of a pair of jordan team or signature.
thanks! yeah you are right but some jordan here at socal are like 69.90, for that price i might cop those 1's, gotta start checking out Rossand Nordstrom rack soon

Originally Posted by tuna629

found these in my local nordstrom rack for 24.99
and these at ross for 24.99

force_max_blk_var_wht_10.jpg
I went to Ross at Puente Hills Mall (socal) but they only have one in size 13.

has any one seen any of the jordan o'l school II's for $50 i need the blk/red/white and blu/blk white colorways .if so hit me up..i need a 10.5 or11..i will pay u back..thanks

Originally Posted by caliboitoy417

has any one seen any of the jordan o'l school II's for $50 i need the blk/red/white and blu/blk white colorways .if so hit me up..i need a 10.5 or 11..i will pay u back..thanks
i saw both at a couple nordstrom racks, but only checked my size 13 and 14... i would check em out if you have any in your area

nordstrom rack got in max orange 1s if anyone is interested
how much were they?
49.90 when you shop at a rack most of the prices of nikes are all the same, 49.90 is the average price of a pair of jordan team or signature.
thanks! yeah you are right but some jordan here at socal are like 69.90, for that price i might cop those 1's, gotta start checking out Ross and Nordstrom rack soon
sticker swapin...not saying to do it but just saying u can

Well, nothing at two other Ross' i checked out...On a plus side, found the white/red/grey Lebron Six for $89.99 and Miami VI for $99.99 at Warehouse ShoeSale in socali. WSS also gives distributes $15 off coupons that can be used with Lebrons...

Some Ross have a black/silver BW with a somewhat yellowed swoosh in front. Its clear and weird to describe.

Angel

Nordstrom Rack-- Costa Mesa
Huarache 2009-- scattered sizes
Huarache elite II-- scattered sizes
Powermax-- near FSR
LBJ Soldier II-- near FSR

Marshalls-- Costa Mesa
Barkley air force max
Air Max TL6

^
sticker swapping doesn't work at Costa Mesa.
Saw some dude older get called out on it at the shoe window one time for a pair of dress shoes, and a lady get called out on it for a pair of heels. not worthit IMO

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Well, nothing at two other Ross' i checked out...On a plus side, found the white/red/grey Lebron Six for $89.99 and Miami VI for $99.99 at Warehouse Shoe Sale in socali. WSS also gives distributes $15 off coupons that can be used with Lebrons...

Some Ross have a black/silver BW with a somewhat yellowed swoosh in front. Its clear and weird to describe.

Angel
man WSS always have cheap and nice stuff, gotta check out 2 spots near me, haven't been there for a while

it works at the rack in long beach and howard hughes...make sure the new sticker says nike hash and the color descrip are a bit similar

if anything say you got it like that

also if anyone could get me those miami vi's...sz 10.5-12

I am going to be in Orlando in a couple of weeks. I am planning on going to the outlets, but there are 4 nike outlets in the area, I want to know which one isthe clearence outlet. Thanks in Advance

Back
Top Bottom