MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

From what I've read, each jacket is unique because the the patch work placement differs from piece to piece. Does anyone know whether NSW gear runs true tosize or big? I'm a bit weary of nike sizing cause its so inconsistent.

coped that same jacket at the outlet in pf in march said 150 when I got mine ilove it I wear it with mylow top af1/airmax shoe great combo

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by theserkis

A month ago Ross was the place to find something special.....its been slow but picked these up for $21.99. (New Balence MT580 Gore-Tex)
This shoe is crazy in person! Its like more of a turquoise color than blue.
goretex-nb-3.jpg

Also a friend said he piced up some Air Max 95 "Hot Lava's for $39.99 At Shieks. Its not the $35 that we seen in December at the Nike's but still a good deal for those that missed em then.

Whoa - they got anymore left in those NBs? I need a 10
smile.gif
SAME HERE ILL TAKE A 13
I need a 11.5 or 11 in those! please help, really want these bad and i will give u a great tip!pm me!

sorry to be a mewb.but can someone tell me nikefind works.can u order a shoe over the phone or do u have to go to the store

Ahh, school's over and I can't wait for Wednesday/Thursday. Going to hit up a Ross and a Marshalls (even though I never have luck there) and try theSawgrass Mills Nike Outlet, never been there.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

EVeryone I have a store in my area that has the Jordan 2K9 or whatever they are called for $!00 the black ones PM me if you are interested. Not trying to make any cash, just connections. :smile:
DTLR has em for $89.00 here in Atlanta

NIKEFIND is a "tool" we use to locate sneakers or apparel at nike stores nationwide. when calling and ordering from a store mention that you foundthe product by using NIKEFIND and you should be able to receive free shipping

Just copped the last pair of XIIs in a sz 8 at the South Chicago store. There's only 2 8.5s left.

i live in the whole miami area and i go all the time to florida city sawgrass and dolphin mall outlets.. and i know ppl in all 3 of those locations and thenever get anything new and nice and i know that the dolphin mall is going to get hyperdunks soon and they going to sell them for like 60bucks.
and that about it .

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by joeysole

Been eyeing this jacket for about 2 weeks now but Im tapped out :

AF1 Patchwork M-65 Jacket :

nike-21-mercer-products-4.jpg

277282-920

Anthem Outlet : 623-465-0111

[h2]Retail : $1500.00 marked down to $199.00.. Sizes L-XXXL.. I believe it was Mercer store exclusive[/h2]
you're the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its funny that of all the places to send a jacket they send it here to Anthem (Phoenix), Az. Its like 106 degrees here today and we havent worn jackets since January (we have like 2 real weeks of jacket weather here). If JoeySole didnt post this info it may just sit here markdown after markdown. Still a great pickup and sure it will sell but just its just sooo hot here.

who in there right mind would spend $1500.00 on that ugly +$! jacket

Yeah there is nothing cool about the jacket. It's a bunch of squares.Not even a Nike logo or anything. I bet no one would even notice that jacket if Nikedidn't make it.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

277282-920

[h2]Retail : $1500.00 marked down to $199.00.. Sizes L-XXXL.. I believe it was Mercer store exclusive[/h2]
you're the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its funny that of all the places to send a jacket they send it here to Anthem (Phoenix), Az. Its like 106 degrees here today and we havent worn jackets since January (we have like 2 real weeks of jacket weather here). If JoeySole didnt post this info it may just sit here markdown after markdown. Still a great pickup and sure it will sell but just its just sooo hot here.

roll.gif

Thats why its at the outlets for $200
laugh.gif

^^Actually a lotta people have been coppin this jacket..i just did..it's a hott jacket..

thinking maybe people copped that jacket to try to resell to come up a couple hundred real quick.

using the original retail to create hype.

277282-920

you're the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even at 200 that +@#% is wack.
roll.gif

went to nordstrom rack, they didnt have any heat that i saw but i did see some size 11 retro 11 low's, they were the black and yellow pair i also saw somefusion 20 for kids and i got some CDP 3's for my lil bro in a size 3.5 but there to small on him, so if anyone is interested hit me up before i return themlater this week

Originally Posted by xilegacy

277282-920

you're the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even at 200 that +@#% is wack.
roll.gif

HAHAHA ILL BE COPPIN THIS JACKET FOR THE MEMORIAL DAY OUTLET SALE MAY 14 TO MAY 27 30% TO 50% OFF

Back
Top Bottom