MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

yo call pf for that jacket I copped mine there and said 150 I had a 20 percent return card plus it said 30 precent off winter apparel at the time it cost melike 85 or something there were at least 6 there in march

I know it's already posted, but Footlocker has the CDP 16/7s for $99.99. Just copped mine for $69.99 with my employee discount. For those who want the sku:

4104578104(080) Numbers in ( ) is for your size. ie. if you wear a 9, the last 3 digits would be 090; 10, it would be 100; a 10.5, it would be 105; etc., etc.hope this helps

Damn, missed out on the XII's
smh.gif

Anyone have an extra size 10 in the bgrade XII's?

I hit da Footaction Outlet in Cary, NC...they had plenty heat

for da fellas that got ol ladies.....they got CDP Packages 16/7 and 21/2 in kids sizes for $99.99...they wont be there long at that price

PLUS da Olympic 6's in kids sizes for $69.99

for guys they've got LOTS of Jordan gear...the following pics is what i copped ...check it out if your around central NC way

Jordan Jacket...originally 75 for 29.99

10115feff74d942f63ad4fef541300d33bb0d49.pjpg

Jordan II pants....originally 60 for 29.99

92f155eaf6449c25f93a82ce57b2e52fd59163d.pjpg

Laser Jordan socks...original price $8

64915eeefe47922555ab8acd7fd5c6116e1c488.pjpg

i know this sounds crazy but does any one know if theres any packs in a size 11.5-12.5 i kno they normaly sell out fast but any help would be appreciated

Suprised This Hasn't Been Mentioned But Where/When Did These B-Grade "Dark Army" Foams I'm Seeing On Ebay Pop Up?
nerd.gif

lol we all have been sleepin, ive just been too busy to check anymore

however

7 for All Mankind Jeans - Nordstrom - $65 - Reg $209 / Marked down to $100 plus 35% off -YMMV
Just got back from Danvers, Ma Nordstrom's

Entire Seven jeans rack, men's and women's was marked down to $100 with 35% off. Final price $65. Well over 100 pairs.

Looks like they are clearing out their stock to bring in new styles.

**I can only confirm this in Danvers, Ma and Natick, Ma stores**

Originally Posted by yowzas11

I know it's already posted, but Footlocker has the CDP 16/7s for $99.99. Just copped mine for $69.99 with my employee discount. For those who want the sku:

4104578104(080) Numbers in ( ) is for your size. ie. if you wear a 9, the last 3 digits would be 090; 10, it would be 100; a 10.5, it would be 105; etc., etc. hope this helps
I was wondering how to order them? Phone order? I called footlocker early, that number doesn't work? Is any special order? Thanks

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Suprised This Hasn't Been Mentioned But Where/When Did These B-Grade "Dark Army" Foams I'm Seeing On Ebay Pop Up?
nerd.gif
check where they ship from?
then google.com/local nike factory store near there.
maybe you can pm them and ask where they ship from.

That guy with the b grade foams won't give up the info. A couple of months ago he was selling a few pairs of b grade royal foams. I checked the Nikeinventory and nothing. He must have bought a while back when no one wanted them and wiped out the shelves.

PROPS to the resellers that take calculated risks and can hold onto things

maybe you should ask anyone that has already copped, where he's located.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

That guy with the b grade foams won't give up the info. A couple of months ago he was selling a few pairs of b grade royal foams. I checked the Nike inventory and nothing. He must have bought a while back when no one wanted them and wiped out the shelves.

This seller is in FL. He must have copped from the outlet in FL that gets everything like South Chicago.
This outlet in FL, had the DMP VI and XI, paris dunks, what the dunk and everything else you can think of.

EDIT: NDC has size 9.5 and 11 freshwater am95's.
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-224630

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

am i supposed to call footlocker's main number to place an order for that pack? 99 bucks is a steal.

I'm curious about this as well. Anyone?

Originally Posted by radioraheem

^ Which outlet in florida was that? Obviously it wasnt anything in the O

It sure was. Clearance Outlet was the joint that got Paris' from what I remember. Probably just an associate over there. Ever since they got hip to thegame a few years back, employees snatch it all before it hits the shelves.

^ exactly...they are super shady about the kicks from what i hear now....one of my homies used to go to school down there and i remember he copped thetiffanys, stussy lows, avenger navy lows, both melvins, and the vapors all in one visit...they were 39.99 each....last time they had something i wanted in theclearance outlet in FL it was the blue penny foams for 59.99...they had 2 full size runs and wouldn't put them out on the floor....then as time went by andno shoes were released my friend was told they got shipped out....really tho? lol

share the wealth is all i am saying....not everybody is out to resell or hog all the kicks...sonme of us do actually want to buy them and rock em...

Back
Top Bottom