MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by bull3t

Originally Posted by authentic727

Dang, been calling footlockers all morning, cant seem to locate those 16/7's
Same here...PM if you can help me out.
Talked to my hook up at the FTL she also happens to be the manager and she said that all the shoes are being marked back up because they are having another 50% off sale this weekend.
lol thats illegal
but yo i just called the # on the first page and she couldnt find any of the hare packages. Im not sure if Im doin this wrong. Never called before though so Imkinda confused lol.

How much were the cdp xi and xii at south chicago? The charged me 138 and 127, I thought the xii were 120 and xi were 109?

^ gotta include tax and shipping bro. 120+tax+shipping and 11s are 110+tax+shipping

BTW shoetrends has Persian BWs. $85 shipped
pimp.gif

info courtesy of BigLefty in BW thread. Kudos
pimp.gif

http://shoetrends.com/item.asp?PID=1248&CID=214

Don't thank me, they're already sold out!!

I can't believe it.

NT is way too fast. I posted like 2 hours ago and their gone.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Don't thank me, they're already sold out!!

I can't believe it.

NT is way too fast. I posted like 2 hours ago and their gone.
they basically had a full size run around 4:00
eek.gif

That wasn't just NT that went in, the lurker's snatched them up also.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

How much were the cdp xi and xii at south chicago? The charged me 138 and 127, I thought the xii were 120 and xi were 109?

why didnt you just order them together? it was cheaper due to shipping i got both of them for $246 or $248 not sure exactly the amount.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^$248 and retail is $310
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i just found a ds 11/12 pack for $320 and if they had my size at the outlet i would have still rather got the bgrades for ~$70 less, plus these are not evenfor me, i helped a friend out.
wink.gif

I order the xi the first day, somebody posted they still had a size 8.5 in the xii two days later so I order a pair of xiis

mine just arrived. i picked 2 day air. total was 268ish O_O

no real defects other than the shoes look like they been smushed. the patent on the 11s is even thicker than the patent on my other 2 cdp 11s.

I guess last week was the wrong time to deal with graduation...who knows if there will be a next time.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by bull3t

Originally Posted by authentic727

Dang, been calling footlockers all morning, cant seem to locate those 16/7's
Same here...PM if you can help me out.
Talked to my hook up at the FTL she also happens to be the manager and she said that all the shoes are being marked back up because they are having another 50% off sale this weekend.
lol thats illegal
but yo i just called the # on the first page and she couldnt find any of the hare packages. Im not sure if Im doin this wrong. Never called before though so Im kinda confused lol.
anybody able to help me out with what exactly i need to do?

they also have 2k9s whites, more fusion 6s and cp3s IIs. they had some decent shirts but i didnt look around much

Originally Posted by themoy

mine just arrived. i picked 2 day air. total was 268ish O_O

no real defects other than the shoes look like they been smushed. the patent on the 11s is even thicker than the patent on my other 2 cdp 11s.

mine came in today also. I chose 2 day air. total came to $250.48. But I live in Oregon, so no sales tax here. And as to defects, my 12's dont have anydefects but on my 11's the white prints on the back of the shoe are peeling off on both shoes
eek.gif

All these people that did 2nd day air and have their pair already...let's see some pictures? Even if you didn't get 2nd day air let's see how yourpair turned out...post pics if you can!

Back
Top Bottom