MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

So....you just go up to a store and ask them to "stock locate" this sku number? That's all you have to do?
eyes.gif

So does anyone know any of the sku#s for the 6/17 or 7/ 16 CDPs?

Do 30% work on stock locates?

Did any stores have the cdp 4's? What was the price? I spot around me had 1 last pair when I called last week but wasn't sure how to go about doing theprice match since I wasn't sure how much they were going for and/or if they were marked down to $99

Originally Posted by ej20love

nothing in camarillo, employees said they NEVER recieve cdp packs, I doubt it
Partially correct. They still had the kids CDP 1/22 packages FSR this past weekend - $109.99. If you are talking about men's sizes, they areprobably right.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

checked champs columbus ohio eastland sent all to an outlet and to the westland mall champs and he said still retail but was told shortly after they shipped them he found outthe cut the price in half so 150. he sent about 25 packs over there going to hit them up sunday I will give an update

just went to westland mall. Mgr said they havent't recieved any packs in months - one of these cats is fibbing.

ATFROMTN wrote:

i was in atlanta this week and they had the jordan cdp packs at lennox mall kidsfootlocker for $99.they had the 7/16,6/17 and 2/21 cause i bought a pack.
Thanks for that tip I picked up a pair.
wink.gif

Nike Factory Store Memorial Day Sale 5/22/09 - 5/25/09 Take an additional 30% off men's, women's and kids clearance apparel and caps* Open till 1PM onMay 23 - Take an additional 50% off all clearance apparel and caps* 3PM till Close - Take an additional 30% off select men's, women's and kidsfootwear* *See store for details 5/14/09 - 5/27/09 All golf equipment 20% off All baseball equipment 20% off Select Kids apparel 20% off Expiration Date05/25/09

South Chicago update

AJF VIs infared $99.99
AJF VIs wht/blk/yellow $130
Six Rings black/army green $99

jordan 1 phat low cement blk $69
jordan 1 phat low cement whit $69
jordan 1 phat low velcro (2 colors) $79

CDP (GS only!)
1/22 $89
3/20 $89
5/18 $89

Zoom Lebron VI (chalk edition) $130

Jordan XV black/silver/gold $89

Lots of jordan apparel as well.

Black/gold air max 90s for $51.99

I didnt get any info on a memorial day sale, but Ill call later this week and find out.

Stock locating as far as I was told also is a no go for the Employee Appreciation. Also, the 6/17 pack is $310 at Champs, $99 at Footaction, not sure about Footlocker. Some CDPs are on sale at some stores, and not at others. Maybe we should get a list together of what is on sale at what store. I know for 100% sure that:

AJ 6/17 $99 Footaction
AJ 2/21 $149 Footaction and Footlocker, $310 Champs
AJ 7/16 $99 Footlocker
AJ 1/22 $310 Footlocker
AJ 8/15 $310 Footlocker and Footaction
AJ 11/12 $310 all stores
AJ 3/20 $310 Footaction and Footlocker
AJ 5/18 $310 Footaction

Anyone else care to add to the list?
are ya'll going in with SKU's for these or are you just asking them to search those packages and getting results as well?

does anyone know what Kissimmee outlet have?
im goin there this weekend and i wanted to know a heads up if there is anything good or not

got the jacket today from ontario, definitely not worth $1500 nor 200. This will be heading back to the store unless I can get my boy's discount on it.

This Power Hour thing for Memorial day weekend... Does it apply to all Nike Outlets? What are the hours typically? Asking because I generally work weekends.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

This Power Hour thing for Memorial day weekend... Does it apply to all Nike Outlets? What are the hours typically? Asking because I generally work weekends.

my connect at an outlet in miami told me its all Factorys and it just Some hours not all day and it only valid on stuff not all

Aurora, IL Update

Six Rings Army/Black $99
AJ 8 White/gray/orange $129
AJF 6 White/yellow/black $139
AJ 2009 $159
AF1 Brown Waterproof $89
AJ Jumpman Pro Black/black $69

More AF1s, all orange HD's, and a bunch of Lebron Vs. No CDPS in mens sizes.

Holding out on the AF1 waterproof shoes until the weekend sale, hopefully they will go down to the $69 that was reported at other outlets. Also hoping Auroragets the AF6 Infrareds....but none on the shelves when I went.

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

South Chicago update

AJF VIs infared $99.99
AJF VIs wht/blk/yellow $130
Six Rings black/army green $99

jordan 1 phat low cement blk $69
jordan 1 phat low cement whit $69
jordan 1 phat low velcro (2 colors) $79

CDP (GS only!)
1/22 $89
3/20 $89
5/18 $89

Zoom Lebron VI (chalk edition) $130

Jordan XV black/silver/gold $89

Lots of jordan apparel as well.

Black/gold air max 90s for $51.99

I didnt get any info on a memorial day sale, but Ill call later this week and find out.
Thanks. Keep us updated on the memorial day sales. I'll be going on Saturday. Much appreciated.

just went to wrentham.....only thing noticeable was foamposites for 70 dollars, only sizes 8.5 and down.

Originally Posted by young hova

Stock locating as far as I was told also is a no go for the Employee Appreciation. Also, the 6/17 pack is $310 at Champs, $99 at Footaction, not sure about Footlocker. Some CDPs are on sale at some stores, and not at others. Maybe we should get a list together of what is on sale at what store. I know for 100% sure that:

AJ 6/17 $99 Footaction
AJ 2/21 $149 Footaction and Footlocker, $310 Champs
AJ 7/16 $99 Footlocker
AJ 1/22 $310 Footlocker
AJ 8/15 $310 Footlocker and Footaction
AJ 11/12 $310 all stores
AJ 3/20 $310 Footaction and Footlocker
AJ 5/18 $310 Footaction

Anyone else care to add to the list?
are ya'll going in with SKU's for these or are you just asking them to search those packages and getting results as well?

would like to know as well

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Originally Posted by ej20love

nothing in camarillo, employees said they NEVER recieve cdp packs, I doubt it
Partially correct. They still had the kids CDP 1/22 packages FSR this past weekend - $109.99. If you are talking about men's sizes, they are probably right.
Oh yeah Luis, forgot about those. Other than that nothing, saw a few Powermaxes in black, red, and China Hyperdunks in sz 16 on hash wall. Impretty much there every week since i live 30 hour away

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

just went to wrentham.....only thing noticeable was foamposites for 70 dollars, only sizes 8.5 and down.

Which and does that include 7.5?

I hope I can find some good basketball shoes at a good price at South Chicago this weekend...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

what color? Are you talking about foam lites?

yo jimmiybeans dont call me out cause, eastland mall manager big ken ,big black dude gave me that info with 4 customers around and 2 workers. i also wentwestland mall to see if they showed up there or if any was left,to my luck none was ther and the manager micheal(white guy with a wired lisp told me that ifthey did they were kids. so before you call me a liar , pm me first i dont care how many post u have over me. i dont need to waste anymore energy on this enuffsaid

Back
Top Bottom