MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

laugh.gif
another CDP bgrade scoop. I just gave up after the 1st few.... I can never get thru for my size
smh.gif

My store in Williamsburg just got some blk/red MVPs in for 49.99 and some blk 12.5s for like 79.99
tired.gif
. I'll be wrking S&R tomorrow and will post whatever we get in.

Called once and successful on my first attempt. Ordered a sz 13. My 5th pair of black and red xi's for the collection. Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

are you serious, i need an 8.5
When i called the guys said they have sizes 9.5 and 13 up. I might missed it if he said 9.5 below. Try calling them.

Just got an 11.5 in the XIIs. Now I need an 11.5 in the XIs. Hate the fact that I can't really check during the day. If someone has an 11.5 in the XIs thatthey don't want to keep, let me know. Id appreciate it.

yeah, its an automated message that specifically states that the breds are completely sold out, so you can stop calling now.

Glad I got all my pairs. Although, walking out of mills w/ >1 pair is not exactly the most comforting thing ever. Thankfully, I carry my CCW. If it had beennight time I would have asked the security guards, who were buying their pair, to roll w/ me.

Where I grew up, it was always taught it's better to have one on you than be caught w/o one. Mills carries the highest theft rate of any mall in thePhoenix Metro area, and is no stranger to food court stabbings AND shootings (anyone out here can co-sign that), and is not in the best area of tempe.

yeah, most of my family lives in mesa, az. i tried getting them to hook me up today (since i live in philly) and none of em wanted to go near az mills.i've been there a few times and it is pretty hood.

ROSS UPDATE!!!

Near FSR, $39.99

2zh48t4.jpg

Size 6Y, $34.99
eek.gif

Size 10, $27.99

Size 10.5 & 11, $27.99

Size 11 & 12, $27.99

FSR in Women's, $24.99

FSR from 3C up to 3Y, $19.99 (2Y-3Y were $21.99)

Also had 3 pairs Size 12, $27.99

andre-agassi-air-tech-challenge-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom