Me and my girl just broke up, do I ask her for my iPhone back?

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

It's an iphone n @**! though. whoopty woooooo

I said the same thing in my head just now. And refer to the last female related thread I made for pics. That's the preface to this whole bruhaha....

She's supposed to be coming by Monday to get her !%@@, I got until then to see if I want it back. The dirty in me (pause) says to let her have it, but thejdub in me says get it back, and sell it unlocked and jailbroken on craigslist, along with the stuff she left at my crib.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

It's an iphone n @**! though. whoopty woooooo

Until you catch her with another dude and she playing with it while talking to him.
smh.gif

With everything you told me bro, i think id let her keep it. Seems like u still care about her, and if she needs and loves the phone itd be nice to just lether keep it. youd be the bigger person and u woulodnt feel guilty. just let her have it

Let her have it. You guys didn't even end bad. She's just sad you are leaving to go to cali and staying with a girl. If I were you I would fix thingswhen she comes to get her things. You know she doesen't really need the stuff she left she wants to come talk to you. So fix things. Let her knoweverything will be alright.

Nah b, cut it loose - you want to get rid of everything that associates with her - depending on the type of break etc..

If it was a regular nokia or some #!@$ then let her have it. BUT that's an iphone duke.

Ask for it back. And if she says no then take it from her.

On second thought she asked you for her %%$++%% toothbrush, can't get more petty than that. Take back the phone and all the cases and screen protectors shebought for it.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

If it was a regular nokia or some #!@$ then let her have it. BUT that's an iphone duke.

Ask for it back. And if she says no then take it from her.

And afterwards she calls her pops and brothers to come stomp you out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nas would get it back.[/color]
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I say just let it rock tho. I think if you ever give someone something in a relationship you wantedthem to have it at that point in time so to take it away after a breakup seems a lil herbish to me. That's just my opinion tho.

id let her keep it. when you give a girl a gift you do it because you had strong feelings at one point and truly wanted to give it to her. just let her keepit, but keep in touch with her if you know what'm saying

Back
Top Bottom